Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 26, 2011
Got these for my new baby's nursery (see pictures). They are easy to apply (I used painter's tape to mark a curved line above the crib and then applied them right above that line), they stick well even after repositioning a few, and they look great. I used all of the stickers around the room (above the crib and the changing table and the door frame) so there are plenty to go around!

Love them, can't go wrong with this purchase and very reasonable price!
I made the banner with his name to go above the crib from my digi scrapbooking stuff if someone is curious.
review image review image review image review image
on June 1, 2008
It is a wonderful product! Easy to apply and reposition if needed. So cute! I was afraid that they would be too small, but they are just the right size. I am ordering another set to put on the rest of the walls in my nursery!
We bought one pack each of Roommates Education Station Appliqué and Jungle Adventure Peel and Stick Applique / Wall Decal Set to decorate my 1 year old son's walls, which are painted light blue/gray.

We really like the idea of using decals; they are so easy to remove and position, with no mess of paint! The only problem we have with the Jungle Adventure Set, as compared to the Education Station, is they are not as bright, crisp, and artistic. For example: the monkeys in the tree look grainy and dull, and the alligator too dark. Perhaps it was just a printing issue. Overall they pale in comparison to the Education Station stickers from RoomMates. All though, the little animals like the turtle, birds, and snakes went well against the white wall in our hallway; they also didn't appear as grainy. In the end we used a few of the animals from this set for my son to point at, but we used nearly all of the Education Station stickers, which also included letters and numbers and are much more fun and educational for little kids.
on August 1, 2009
We had found the matching wall border at wal mart a few weeks ago, so we were thrilled to see these matching wall stickers for fairly cheap. We wanted big stickers to liven up the room and although these are smaller than we were looking for, they actually worked out really well in our nursery. There are 4 sheets of stickers, both big animals and smaller things like suns and littler animals. They were super easy to stick on and reposition and they are so darn cute! We don't know the sex yet so our nursery is neutrally jungle themed (yellows and oranges and greens) and these went perfectly in it. If you have a larger room, buy more than one pack. We used them on 3 walls of our tiny nursery, but any more than that and you will need another package or two. But at $10, it's easily affordable!!
on July 22, 2012
I ordered this product to decorate my 10 month old baby girl's play area. I am very pleased with this product, the animals are friendly looking, super easy to apply to wall, we have textured walls and they are still sticking to it. I only gave 4 stars cause My daughter was able to remove 3 stickers so far, I am not sure if they were peeling off by themselves or may be they did not stick correctly to the textured wall. But they were coming off. But the rest of the animals are still on, it has been 2-3 months now, It really makes her play area friendly and nice. I would order it again!!!
review image
on March 13, 2014
I purchased these wall decals tentatively, noting other reviews stating that they did not stick well or peeled off the wall shortly after application, but figured I could take a chance for the very cheap price. I was very pleasantly surprised! I intended to only use 4-5 of them, but loved those so much that I used almost the entire pack. The decals are very bright and surprisingly large, they almost look hand painted. I had no issues applying them to lightly textured walls. I tried my best not to re-position them, since many reviewers stated that's when they started peeling. To begin, I very lightly stuck them to the wall, stepped back to make sure I liked the arrangement, and then either made adjustments or, if I was happy with how they looked, pressed them firmly on the wall and smoothed out any air bubbles. I did need to re-position the large tiger after sticking it firmly on the wall, and it peeled off perfectly, leaving no glue behind and easily re-attached to the wall. They've been up for several weeks now and none have peeled or curled in the slightest, even the one I moved. I did place them high enough on the wall so they are not in the reach of my toddler who loves stickers, as they could potentially be peeled off and become a choking hazard.
on October 26, 2015
works great for our bathroom which has same type of shower curtain etc.....kids enjoy it. Stick well even with taking of and moving to new house they still stuck to walls again and again. Just remember to either keep original sheet to replace stickies on it or a clear sheet for if the sheet had words the ink will get transferred. I made that mistake and place the sticky on a clear plastic bag with words on it and the words transferred to the animal sticky.
on June 3, 2014
I got these together with RoomMates RMK1137BCS Jungle Adventure Peel & Stick Border and they were so easy to put on the wall! They have a good size to them and vibrant colors with great quality! Guess what, they dont peel either! YAY!
on June 20, 2014
Easy to apply….really cute and non scary for a 22 month old who is just starting to get scared by things. Easy to remove….perfect for transforming our office into a baby room while granddaughter is visiting!!
on March 30, 2016
Amazing quality and beautiful design. I purchased many other decals and this one is the best so far. Some of the others didn't stick, others pealed off a day later. This one is the only one that is of great quality.