Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Color: Multi|Change

on July 3, 2011
RoomMates RMK1137BCS Jungle Adventure Peel & Stick Border
The Jungle Adventure Peel & Stick Border is perfect for a safari-themed and gender-neutral nursery. We'll be having our baby's crib in our room, so one pack (5 yards length) was enough for the baby's side of our room. We repositioned the border several times and it till stuck easily to the clean and flat wall, with no need for wallpaper paste. It livenes up the room nicely and should keep baby happy!
review image
on March 18, 2012
Being military and moving often, I thought peel n stick was a wonderful idea. I bought this in 2009, for our new baby's room. It went up wonderfully, I loved the way it looked. I had no complaints until yesterday (2 1/2 years later). It's time for our military family to move again, and getting the rooms ready we took down the peel n stick decals and wall border. The peel n stick wall border and decals......took off my paint down to the drywall! My husband was not impressed that his touch up job turned into an all day spackle and paint job. I gave this a 3 because I had peel n stick border in my spare bathroom (for less than a year) and it peeled off fine. I do like the idea of the peel n stick, but won't be purchasing it again.
review image review image
on March 12, 2015
Product arrived in time as promised packed well in a sturdy cardboard box. Opening the package was easy without any frustration.

What is so good about it

Competitively priced. I had checked price of similar products in multiple stores and by far this was the best price.
Easy to peel and stick . All you need is a pencil, a thin flat wooden plank and a rubber squeeze. I used a laser leveler / marker combo instead of a wooden plank. The purpose is to get a straight line along the wall. Once you have the line, just peel the backing sheet and stick it. Use the rubber squeeze to flush out those air bubbles. Hint: Do not unroll the entire length at once. Just do a couple of feet at a time. That avoids air bubble formation. You may not even need a rubber squeeze if you try doing only a foot or 2 at a time.

What is not so good about it

Nothing really. The item I received had some uneven fold marks but only on one roll of vinyl but that is not a deal breaker. They say it is vinyl but I am not very sure about it. However, that does not make any difference visually.

Bottom Line.

The room got a total visual transformation once we were done with sticking. It looks nice and still holding even after 2 months. For the kind of price, it really looks premium. Almost every one who saw the room was impressed with this little peel and stick border. Considering these are temporary decorative borders, it is also easier to remove them.
on February 19, 2014
I will not be able to comment on ease of removal after several years, but I can say that I took this sucker on and off multiple times during application. All my fault, not the border's, and I'm fairly certain my room is crooked ;) Anyway, the border is as cute as the picture, easy to apply (just peel and stick), no messy glue, and the section I kept removing until it barely had stick anymore is still sticking. I am very pleased. As far as shipping and contacting the seller, I also have positive feedback on that. After ordering, I wanted to add a couple more, realizing that I needed more than 15ft, so I opened a chat box on Amazon. Unfortunately, we couldn't add anything to the order, but somehow, all 3 ended up in the same box and arriving before expected.
on March 20, 2015
Love this border! So easy to apply and looks great in my kids room along with the matching jungle decals. Just like window clings these can be put up and taken down again easily with no damage discoloration etc. to the paint - fast and easy.
on March 31, 2014
I just took this border down after it had been up for 3 years. It came off beautifully, and probably could have been rolled up and saved for another use. No marring of paint, no goo left behind - just great. Easy up, easy off, super cute for nursery!
on March 28, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this decal! I ordered three of them to cover my twins' room and it's adorable. The "Jungle Adventure Peel & Stick Wall Coverings" set is a good companion to this. I also ordered the "Jungle Monkeys and Tree Giant Baby/Nursery Wall Sticker Decals for Boys and Girls," and "Animals Alphabet Baby Nursery Peel & Stick Wall Art Sticker Decals for Boys and Girls." With these four items, my husband's man-cave became a nursery instantly!
on June 3, 2014
These are beautiful and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to use! They give a splash of color to the wall without it being to overly done. I absolutely love it. It was enough to place for one wall by the window. Really gorgeous!
on June 29, 2013
I use the product as a border in my sons' room. It was easy to use as a border and easy to reapply if it was applied correctly the first time. Reapplication does not lessen the product ability to stick again. I put this up in my sons' room over two years ago and its still on the wall.
on February 11, 2013
How do people not mention the very strong plasticy smell just out of the package? We need to air it out for days! And the color quality isn't as good as in the photos. We were much happier with the Cherry Creek decals.

See 1 answered question