Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on May 19, 2009
This is a cute bag, but I must have measured wrong, because when it came I thought it looked absolutely enormous- I could definitely fit my 1 yo and a week's worth of stuff in it! The mannequin holding it in the photo must be a giant. Also, the photos online are deceiving in terms of the bag's structure- it is not at all stiff and does not stand up on it's own. Bummer because that's the whole reason I bought it, since my other always fell over. Unfortunately I think I'll end up putting this one in the closet until I have a big trip to go on when I can fill it up. Just too big for daily use.
on April 23, 2010
Since I'm expecting my 2nd and I already pack my current diaper bag to the max, I was looking for a big, cute diaper bag. This is perfect! It's great quality and I love how the bottom has little feet and leather. It's plenty big for my needs, and I feel happy packing for a long day with 2 kids and my stuff. One note, though: it has attached stroller straps! Amazon recommends that you buy stroller straps, but don't! Wish I would've known that before.
on December 9, 2011
This is exactly what I have been looking for in a diaper bag. Being that a diaper bag is very essential baby gear, I didn't mind investing in one that is good quality and fits the bill to a T.
First I used the diaper bag for a trip that included flying. I was so glad to have a bag that I could fit everything my daughter needed in it for a few days, just in case our luggage got lost. I also appreciated that I could keep the bag very organized using the 5 interior pockets, the matching accessory bag that came with the diaper bag, and one other little cosmetics bag. I was able to fit 12 disposable diapers, wipes, 3 board books, 3 changes of clothes, 4 small toys, a large bag of snacks, the changing pad, a small first aide kit, the full accessory bag and half full cosmetic bag, and my wallet in this bag. It was very full, but not overstuffed.
I usually use cloth diapers and this bag has been great for that extra space that cloth diapers take up. I have a smaller bag that I have always loved, but things were always packed so tightly in there that I had to unpack everything to find what I was looking for. For me this bag is a great size, maybe even for daily use. We are planning to have another child in the near future and will most likely have two in diapers, having a bag with extra space will be very necessary. While some might think the size of this bag is obnoxious, I have found it to be just right to make sure I am always prepared with everything I need.
on February 26, 2014
I love, love, love this bag. I use it when I take my 89 year old mother with Alzheimer's out to dinner, the zoo, etc. It is very fashionable, perfect size for carrying Depends, wipes and extra slacks in case of an accident. The loops at each side of the bag for hanging on a stroller are perfect for slipping over wheelchair handles! She can only drink Almond Milk so I pour the milk in a water bottle and throw it into the baby bottle bag. No one would ever guess this is a diaper bag for an elderly loved one. The price is rather high, but it was worth it to me to get something so suitable for my mother's needs without it blaringly saying my mother is incontinent and has to wear adult diapers! It is beautifully constructed and believe me it has gone through a lot of use! I can ditch my purse and put everything I need for the day in the numerous pockets it has. I have gotten loads of compliments - including from medical professionals. I would highly recommend this bag for any aged individual that requires a bag that allows the freedom of enjoying a day out, having the private necessities readily available and no one is the wiser.
on November 9, 2014
I love this bag. Other bags don't have the various compartments that this has on the inside. Everything fits in here especially if you'll be out of the house long. Sturdy exterior.

Update: My son is 15 months, and this bag is still strong. I use it as his bag for the daycare and holds lots!!!
I'm very satisfied. The diaper bag holds at least 6 diapers (size 5). The bottle keeps reasonably warm in it's holder.
Contains: interior daily: Diaper bag, pack of wipes, folded sturdy plastic for his dirty clothes, two sets of clean clothes with socks, 5 bibs, 2 bottles (holds up to 3 in side pockets),Yogurt, Fruit Snack, Finger food, Milk container, and flask with warm water. Holds even more...

I truly do love this bag. It has been ill-treated, but stood the test of time for me. By now if I had another bag it would of been replaced due to daily wear and tear. Satisfied and happy. Now I need a book-bag just like this for when he's older.
on March 26, 2013
this bag is just simply great. I got mine gently used but its absolutely perfect. I have an almost 2 year old and a LO on the way and this bag will be my diaper bag for both. There are several pockets on the inside to organize babys stuff and one pocket on the outside to keep your phone or something handy. Best part (which isnt shown) is that there are straps on the top of the bag to attatch it to your stroller so your not having to pull it out of the bottom when you need something for baby.

I love love love that. Great buy!! Definitely a must for any mom!
on April 8, 2015
Diaper bags are a big deal when you have little ones. I wanted a large bag that wasn't over $100, and I wanted it to NOT look like a diaper bag. This is perfect! Lots of pockets on the inside, and the material is very hardy and easy to wipe down. I've had this bag for 3 months now and I still love it. It makes my life easier. Note: I have two boys, 2 and a half and 4 months.
on April 29, 2016
I liked the design. The front, back, and inside 5 pockets are very convenient. I wish the bag were a bit lighter. Holding a baby and this bag...I almost got a serious backache! So I am using this bag for work.
on February 26, 2014
Even though the measurements are large (yes, it is bulky and yes, you will hit someone if you walk near them!), I had to return it.

My "babies" are 6 and 9, so I have no need for a diaper bag with them, but I now keep a 2 month old and 3 year old while my two are at school. With potty training and diapers and extra clothes for both of them, plus all the other "stuff" you carry around with small children, I thought this bag would work for me.

Not so. It did have room for me to FIT (most) all of what I needed in there for a daytrip to the city, but once it was in there, there is no way of finding it remotely fast at all! It's too narrow!
on August 4, 2015
Great bag for two kids under age 2. Quick shipping and good packaging. Green is a great color - looks cute enough to be just a normal bag , doesn't instant yell "freakin huge diaper bag for crazy mom of 2!" I have kids to do that.

Pros: Big! Can fit 6-7 sz 5 diapers , 8 or so nb, & a pack of wipes in the 3 pockets on just one side of the bag; leaving the opposite side pockets available for other things such as pacis/diaper cream/ wallet etc. (or more diapers/training pants) The middle is open for multiple outfits, bottle holder, ring sling etc...

Cons: I agree it IS narrow. Dont let it sway you though, since the space is there . Maybe after use it'll loosen up.
Heavy. The bottom makes the bag heavy- not a big deal for normal use, when fashion is a thought, but I wouldn't carry it through an airport (break out that old backpack and save your shoulder).
review image