Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$4.25+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 8, 2011
These favor bags are fantastic. They are really versatile and can fit a lot of goodies inside! They do not come with twist-ties, but I wouldn't use them anyway. Secure them with some pretty ribbon or toppers.

Toppers: Use construction paper, card stock, or print a topper using your computer to make little tents that will fit over the top of the goodie bag (I like 4.25" x 4" for these bags). Fold the bag down to the desired height. Sandwich the bag inside the tent and secure with a staple or two.
on December 11, 2011
I am giving this five stars to make up for the horrible reviews from people who obviously are unaware of measurements and how cello bags work. They do not come with any ties, (I would have given a four for that reason) which was fine since I wanted to use raffia. They are what they say they are. I could fit a 3 1/2 wide jar into the bag and add some small items on top.
on February 4, 2013
I was nervous to order this as I wasn't sure a couple of cookies made with a 4-inch cookie cutter would fit inside it, as the width of the bag was said to be 4 inches. But it was perfect! And great price with enough bags for my project.
on April 11, 2011
I used these bags for sugar cookie shower favors and they worked great. They do not come with twist ties, but the description doesn't say they do, so that was fine with me. I tied them with cute ribbons and they worked out really well.
on April 4, 2012
I used these for treat bags at my daughter's birthday party. They were easy to cut to customize their height and had plenty of room for cookies. They are strong, well made and not gusseted. I will order these again.
on November 12, 2010
I purchased these bags directly from Amazon to use as TREAT BAGS for my son's B-DAY PARTY. I purchased them knowing that the TWIST TIES were NOT INCLUDED. This was not a problem for me, as they were cheaper than equivalent clear treat bags that included the twist ties. They are the PERFECT size and sturdy (as far as party-treat bags go ... none ripped while I was stuffing them). I was able put a couple small/tiny cheap toys and a handful of candy inside, as well as a small "thank you" note (with room left over). Because I had the personal "thank you" note so that it could be read from the outside, I chose to staple the bag closed (much faster!). It was EXACTLY what I needed. Very happy with this inexpensive purchase (especially since Amazon has the 4-for-3 pricing on this item).
on October 6, 2014
Used these for my wedding favors. Each bag held 2 graham cracker squares, 2 marshmallows, and a small hershey bar. Worked great!
on January 28, 2011
I used these to bag up cookies that were being given away as gifts. Each bag will hold 2 to 4 mediums size cookies, depends on how you want to place them in the bag. This was just what I was looking for and will buy again.
on January 27, 2014
These are nice clear treat bags. They are small, could fit a king sized cookie or 3/4 small cookies, a handful of candies, 4/5 little lollipops or one large lollipop. I used them for homemade toffee at Christmastime, I was able to fit 6 medium pieces in with a nice bow tied on top.
on December 23, 2013
I have started a new Christmas tradition this year by gifting friends with pizzelle. I purchased the Darice 4"x9" clear treat bag to put the pizzelle, which are 3" in diameter. I put 10-12 in each bag and tied it up with festive ribbons. It fits perfectly!