Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TAG Heuer Women's WAF1310.BA0817 Aquaracer Quartz Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 12, 2010
I bought this watch after researching the Tag range. It is exactly what I wished for. I have worn a Cartier for years, but of late I've struggled to see the time due to the size of the watch face. With this watch, the size and the black face has meant I can now clearly see the time. So for me, its the practical element that make it a success. But in addition, there's the bonus of a top range watch with all the looks! And the Amazon price was the best available.
on June 2, 2014
Leary of buying online for a genuine Tag Heuer watch? I was... have no fear. This is exactly what I wanted as a gift for my wife. Box, papers, auth cert, book, case,. All just as I would have expected it to be as if I had purchased it down the down the street at a high-end jewelry retailer (only difference was I didnt have to pay what the said high-end jewelry retailer commanded for the same product). Shipping was fast, and the product was spot on what you expect it to be. I would buy from this seller again.
on March 29, 2014
I purchased my Aquaracer, exact same model as shown here, at a brick and mortar store 3 years ago. I paid over $1500 for this same watch, so this price is an absolute bargain.

This has been my daily watch and has kept excellent time. It shows the battle scars of being worn in any and all conditions ... from surfing to work to home improvements ... but it still looks great.

I had the battery replaced after two years of use, I purchased a lifetime battery plan so the cost is unknown, but it took about two weeks for them to send it out and get it back to me.
on October 18, 2011
I have wanted a Tag Heuer for years. Well, I finally got one! I LOVE this watch. Great watch, keeps perfect time, very classic looking. Amazons price is outstanding also. I look forward to enjoying this for many years.
on September 5, 2015
Great price for a high-quality watch. I was a bit worried about size based on others' reviews but it's not that big and very light as far as material, lighter than many watches I have of same size. I am very happy with my purchase.
on August 22, 2012
Got this watch as a Christmas present for my wife. She had an older Tag that I wanted to replace and this was the perfect one to replace it with. The face is a bit bigger than your typical female watch, which is what she wanted. Came perfectly packaged and flawless.
I also got a great price because I bought it through Amazon. I am a prime member so, free shipping and no tax. That alone makes it worth it, but the great price made it a no brainer.

She's been wearing it for about 8 months now and no problems and still looks new.
on July 14, 2014
I think they sent me a man's watch! This one is huge! The face and band are way too big. I had a ladies' Tag watch that I wore for 15 years before losing it a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to replace it with the same style. This one looked the same in the photo but is way too big for me. I remember I needed to remove 2 links from the band of my other Tag, but this one would require removing at least 4 in order to fit my wrist. If you want an enormous, heavy watch, you might like this. Otherwise, choose another style. I'm sending this one back and ordering from another vendor.
on January 28, 2016
I purchased this watch around 3 years ago through Authentic Watches. They are a vendor for many different high end brands of watches and have their own site as well as sell through Amazon. I wore this watch 2-3 days a week and always removed it when doing any activities that would place stress on it. I have worn TAG watches in the past and they have always been incredibly durable and from time to time may need the crystal face replaced if becomes excessively scratched. I have never had any problems with the bands on TAG watches breaking. A couple of weeks ago, the watch fell off my wrist while I was making my bed. I gathered all the parts and sent it to TAG in NJ and they said I would need to buy a new bracelet at over $300 because the watch broke in an area where there is non adjustable links. They were not willing to repair it. It’s very odd that a company would make a watch with nonadjustable links, have it break in that area and then say they cannot repair it because the break happened in the area where the nonadjustable links are located. This is all per TAG rep, Michelle Domenico. I will never buy a TAG again. Their newer watches are lower quality and I can do better for a $1000 watch.
on December 8, 2014
Nice watch, exactly as promised. I have another one just like it but with the mother of pearl dial. Wanted something a bit sportier and easier to read and the black dial fits the bill.
on December 24, 2013
Classic styling, well made and efficient time piece.my wife was pleased with the gift. It was priced significantly less than the same piece in a brick and mortar store.