Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 6, 2010
Okay, I bought these slippers after my old Ugg ones (that I'd had for maybe 4 years) had totally worn out. I did love my Ugg ones but when I saw that these were, you know, SEVENTY dollars cheaper, I figured they were worth a shot. And I'm glad I took the chance!! They are just as warm and comfortable as my old expensive slippers. The people who have complained about them not covering enough of the foot, well, that's just this style. If you want something to cover the whole foot these are obviously not for you. Sometimes I have to wear them with socks when it's really cold to keep my ankles warm but that's okay in my book. The soles are nice because you can wear them outside (not extensively, but to take the trash out or something). Also, I ordered a whole size down and they fit great. Tight at first but loosened right up. Great slipper for a great price!
0Comment|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2009
When I first tried on the EMU Australia Women's Jolie Slipper, I thought it was a bit tight (especially after wearing my very stretched old slippers). I had bought them in my normal shoe size although I planned to wear these slippers with gym socks. But I'm very glad I did not get a larger size because within no more than two days, the slippers fit perfectly even with my gym socks on. They had stretched and adjusted to the contours of my feet and now felt very comfortable: a larger size would have become too big and loose. These slippers have kept my feet warm and cozy in an apartment which gets a lot of cold air drafts coming in from various places along the floor. The slippers are quality workmanship: well made with thick rubber soles, tan sheepskin suede upper and thick wooley interior. Extremely happy with my purchase.
11 comment|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2012
This is my second pair of EMU slippers. Last year, I've been very satisfied, so I ordered a new pair for this winter. After only one month, there is several spot without any wool inside the slippers, just the lamb skin. I'm very disappointed by these slippers.
review image
on January 26, 2011
I am a picky shopper honestly. I will return any products with any problem. But for this EMU slippers I have to say it's so perfect. I bought Bearpaw Loki 2 from their website as a comparison and the Bear absolutely CAN'T defeat Emu. The foot bed is soooo soft and thick! You can't even feel the outsole cuz there is a thick layer of fur. And of course it keeps feet warm because of lots of thick and dense fur inside. I am Size 8 (EUR 38) and i bought size 7. It fits perfectly. The only issue is it doesn't cover too much. But i knew it before purchasing. I will highly recommend this item especially it's on sale. Will buy it again. Love EMU!
on February 15, 2015
These are great! I live in the mid Atlantic region where winter varies from mild to brisk and I can wear these all season. The lining of the slipper does get a little balding effect, but not like some other reviewers where there is no coverage. I just chalk it up to me digging my ties into the soft lining.

I normally wear a 9.5 or 10, but bought the 9 with no issue. Also, the picture is deceiving. There is no weird cutout for the logo. The fur goes all the way around.

Lastly, the slipper does not come up extremely high on your foot, neither does it go as low as some have complained. I think it's just right and is what makes them work in both frigid and mild temps.

All in all, awesome slipper for a fraction of the cost of that other brand.
review image
on November 29, 2013
My third pair of EMU Jolie Australian shearling slippers is all about quality, durability and style. Despite being a slip-on style, your feet remain supported. A comfortable, snug fit - no sliding or floppy fit. Sizing is generous so half-sizes should order down. Your feet will appreciate the lush, Australian shearling lining and cuff as well as the sturdy yet soft suede outer footbed which provides contour and support. A banded rim extends slightly beyond the sole and affords extra protection for cozy toes as well as added durability. And, if you find your ankles in a draft, you can easily don a pair of socks as these slippers will mold to your feet!

The Jolie sole is sturdy and its lightweight tread eliminates that "clunky" experience both indoors as well as outdoors.
Actually, I wear my slippers indoors (and sometimes outdoors) year- round and have not experienced any separation of the sole like with other brands in the past.

Will be giving my family and friends these affordable EMU Jolie slippers as gifts as well as the EMU Bubba styles for the men! (Importantly, there is no awful, lingering obnoxious odor like some other brands.) You, too, will find the stylish Jolie offered at a very reasonable price for cozy and comfortable lush wool shearling slippers.

I so prefer these truly affordable EMU ladies slippers to brands selling for 3 times the price and award 5 stars on every scale!
on October 9, 2009
This is a very lovely and well-made slipper. Super soft and comfortable. These scuffs keep your feet warm and dry (if your feet sweat like mine do). Ordered a 1/2 size down. Ex: I wear a 7 1/2 and ordered a 7 and the fit was perfect. The only thing I don't like about the slipper is that it does not cover as much of my foot as I want; it only comes to about mid-foot leaving the rest exposed. My feet stay warmer than I believed possible but I wanted more coverage.
on January 20, 2009
These are great slippers. I tried a few other "less expensive" but these are worth the $. The bottoms are firm so there is good support laterally, no slipping or rolling over the side. They are very warm. I wear bare foot all the time. They do streath out and get a bit loose, but they are 'slippers.'
on August 12, 2011
These slippers are extremely comfortable!! I read some reviews that complained about the slipper not covering enough of the foot, but I found it to fit exactly how I imagined - or even better. I didn't expect the slipper to be stiff enough to actually hold on to your foot even when going about everyday activities throughout the house! And it is not too stiff either, it is the perfect amount. The only complaints I have is that I ordered this pair of slippers in chestnut, which looked in the pictures like a nice khaki or beige color, but what I got was definitely a medium-dark brown. Also, on the other slipper color I noticed the "emu" brand patch on the fur, but I did not see a picture with that patch on any of the chestnut slippers, and figured it came without them. Unfortunately it does have the patch covering come of the fur on the top, which I find unattractive. But in any case, I am a pregnant stay-at-home mommy, and these are just what I needed to get through my day. They fit true to size, and are extremely comfortable!
review image review image review image
on October 22, 2009
After a lot of shopping around, I purchased these EMU Jolie slippers in the chestnut color. I absolutely LOVE them! I keep them at the back door, and as soon as I get home, I take off my shoes/boots and slip into these. Oh my....they are soft, cushy, supportive, warm, and comfortable all rolled into one. I worried they would be hot and make my feet sweat. No problem there. My feet stay a comfortable temperature and are totally caressed. I did hesitate as I had never paid this much for a house slipper...but I am so-o glad I did. Take it from me, I totally endorse these! I normally wear 8 1/2 in shoes, but I purchased the 8 in these and they fit perfect. I wish I could wear them all day long!!!