on December 10, 2011
Verified Purchase
The paint on the lamp came off at parts from just touching other surfaces. It did not come with instructions, and is not very well made. When put together, the lamp is a little wobbly on top because the top just sits on the columns and does not screw into them. It's really heavy and hard to work with with one person. The first time we put it together and transported it to another location, it came apart. This should only be put together where you want to put it in the end, and let it sit and not moved.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on January 17, 2011
Verified Purchase
This is the second time I have posted a review. This item is absolutely beautiful. Required some assembly which was easy to do. I recommend this product 100% if you like this style. Saw in a furniture store for $299. The only reason I am giving my time for a second review is because I absolutely LUV it!!!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again