Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Price:$6.36+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on January 24, 2013
I was hoping for a replacement for the set I that I got over 40 years as a Boy Scout and recently misplaced. This is NOT it. The fork and knife easily bent. I could not imagine even trying to cut anything of substance with them. Do NOT buy this item.
on April 29, 2011
I suppose I should have taken a closer look at the picture before I purchased this, but I liked the design so much and focused on that instead. The spoon is oddly large. It's more of a serving spoon than something that would fit nicely in the mouth for the basic eating I purchased it for. The knife is also small in comparison to the other utensils. Its cutting edge is quite short and the bottle opener near the cutting edge makes for an odd usage. Nevertheless, I'll be making due with it during my travels this summer. I'll see if it ends up in the trash afterward or if it will continue with me on other adventures.
on December 20, 2014
This set is 3 in 1: fork, knife, and spoon

Pro:
-portable,
-compact,
-stainless steel
-light weight
-thin

I liked the design but poorly made and executed.

Con:
-The spoon is large
-The container is made of a cheap plastic
-The knife is useless unless you use some muscle to cut your steak or any meats.
-These are fragile. They are thin so they could easily bend.

Final thought, you get what you pay for.
review image review image
on June 26, 2014
Needed extra backpacking utensils and thought these looked good. They are really thin and can bend easy but that's okay, the bad part is the knife isn't sharp at all. The blade has serrations on one side but the bottom of the blade is flat like a butter knife. Couldn't even cut fruit. Luckily I had my Benchmade to cut the steak. Tried sharpening but due to the half serrated side it really never sharpened well. Keeping as emergency spares only and will look for better quality set.
on August 20, 2013
This set thin and is light weight and is handy to carry in my lunchbox of even my work bag. I would rate it highly over using the plastic stuff sitting around our office collecting dust germs and whatever. Glad I made this purchase. the metal does bend easily and sometimes this is necessary to either get the pieces apart or to stay together. was exactly what I was expecting and glad to have it on the go.
on October 3, 2013
Bought this for a camping trip and it does as expected. The stainless steel utensils have handles wide enough to feel "regular" (not mini sized or "travel" sized, and they have a nice locking feature to hold all three utensils together - no more clanging around like loose utensils always do during travel. One reviewer mentioned the larger than normal spoon; this actually lets it double as a soup spoon, so no complaints here. The only thing I would have wanted was for the knife to have been serrated more for a sharper, deeper cut; as is it will cut meats but you have to put some effort into it. Other than that $6 is fine for the set, and much better than $5 sets I've tried before (and threw away soon after!)
on July 19, 2013
I use this set as my alternate utensils. There is nothing more fustrating than going into the kitchen drawer and there are no clean utensils. After I uses these I quickly rinse them and put in a special place where no kids or wife can find them. Don't use these for cutting steak or anything that will cause you to have to use a lot of force. The fork is a little thin and you will have to reshape it from time to time. The knife and spoon are made a little thicker.
on July 11, 2014
Good steel and nicely made. They don't lock together very well. The case provided keeps them together for now, but it is cheap and not built to last. I'll probably keep some rubber bands handy to keep them bundled in the future.
on March 11, 2016
These are lightweight but do the job. Don't depend on the knife to cut much. I found they would not stay locked together but I just keep them in the pouch and it doesn't cause a problem. They solve the problem of having eating utensils.
on December 30, 2015
These are a great little utensil set to have for camping or emergency packing. They utensils are strong metal and do the job. The little pouch is nice and convenient for storage and transport. I use them in my lightweight camping gear.