Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 22, 2008
I love these blocks. My daughter like this very much. Best product for someone trying to introduce Arabic language to their child. The advantages over other products. I guess, safety should be first. It's wooden with non toxic paint. It's made in the USA and therefore avoids unsafe chinese paints or additive. Also the design is so simple it can pass off as a montessori toy. I recommend this for any todller.
on February 10, 2011
We have three sets of blocks from Uncle Goose and we love them. They are indeed of excellent quality and charming design.

The absolutely wonderful thing about the Arabic set is that each block contains its letter in every form. So, for example, the "ya" has the stand alone and end forms engraved in a color background, and then the middle and beginning forms painted on the side. I didn't realize that when I ordered them but because of that, we can use the blocks to start spelling out words while my daughter learns the different forms.
on June 10, 2014
These blocks are a value for all of the ways you can use it. I have used these for several activities with my child.
You can: (in no specific order)
1. spell words
2. practice letter recognition
3. put animals in categories
4. categorize blocks by colors
5. build towers or small buildings (28 blocks included)
6. categorize each letter by the beginning, middle and ending symbol
7. identify math symbols
8. put the numbers in order and count forwards and backwards
9. alphabetize the alphabet
10. sing the alphabet song
11. trace your finger over each letter or symbol saying its name. You can feel the letter because they have been carved into the wood.

These are only just a FEW of the things that you can do with this versatile product. Not to mention that the quality is very good and will last you many years.

Try not to get marker or crayon marks on it, as I haven't figured out how to get them off.

You can use these over the years for all the activities I mentioned. We have been using them a lot so far for building and letter/ animal/ number recognition. In later years we will be able to do more.
on June 5, 2012
I got these blocks last year and they were completely in Arabic - very nice. I bought a second set this year and all of the numbers are in English script. Disappointed.
on July 30, 2014
I love the quality finish of this product. What I don't like about it is the very sharp edges on the cubes. This is meant for babies, and babies drop those things on the floor, and they may even step on them or trip on them. Try to drop one of those cubes on your feet and see how you feel... the sharp corners need to be removed/flattened on the cubes for better safety. Taking care of that will encourage me to prop up the star rating.
on April 24, 2010
I bought this as a baby shower gift and it got rave reviews from the Arabic-speaking soon-to-be-mom's family. They were surprised to see Arabic alphabet toys available here in the states and when asked where I bought them I proudly responded "Amazon!" Great find. We will be ordering these blocks in Russian for our son.
on March 14, 2011
PROS: I was extremely excited when I found these cubes, because they have the arabic alphabet, and include numbers. I was greatly surprised to discover that not only are the arabic letters represented in ea. cube, but ea. side of a cube displays the letter as it would be in: the beginning, middle, and end of a word. Another side of the cube displays the letter on its own. Also, the cubes include Arabic numbers, arithmetic signs (plus, minus, multiply, devide and equal symbols), and colors. I was also pleased to see that for each letter cube, an animal's name that begins with that letter is pictured on a side of the cube, and under it is the name of the animal. Overall GREAT USE can be made of this product, for people of all ages too!

CON: The cubes are small. (I bought these for my infant, hoping to introduce him to the alphabet. At that age, they need bigger size cubes to catch their attention, especially with all the detail in each Arabic letter and each cube). I would recommend the seller make these in larger form, to accomodate a greater audience.
on July 14, 2011
OK I am teaching my child Arabi alphabet right now. This is such outstanding quality manufacture, and bright, attention grabbing. My son is under 1 year, but he likes the blocks when we play. There is a great u-tube vid song and we use this together to enhance his memory. He loves the little colors and sounds (doubt he recognizes letters at this point tho). Will be used with older kids too, enjoyable fun, and educational toy.
on August 11, 2015
Love these! Have already bought them three times and intend to buy more as birthday gifts. They're a great toy/tool to teach kids (or anyone) the Arabic letters and numbers.

What's great about these too is that I anticipate using these for years to come. My two year old has learned the Arabic alphabet but hasn't yet learned to read and write. These are helpful in that they show how every letter looks on its own, but also how it would look in the beginning, middle and end of a word.
on December 15, 2012
I was skeptical at first but the quality of the wood and paint and pictures are great. My daughter loves it. And each block has the letter on the orange side then other sides have a picture that start with that letter and rest of the sides have the letter as it would appear in the middle of a sentence and at the end! So that's helping her recognize the letters in their different forms. I highly recommend this to anyone who is teaching their little ones Arabic.