Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1920 Triangular Masonic Pocket Watch Freemason Lodge Replica
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 27, 2009
I gave this to my stepfather as a gift. He was extremely excited about it. I think this is a great gift for any Mason.
on December 20, 2012
I was expecting this to be OK at best, but I was happily surprised. This watch is a beautiful reproduction piece, and the symbolism is intricate and accurate. The back is beautifully detailed as well. Any Mason would be proud to carry this watch. I definitely am.
on December 20, 2012
The product arrived in a timely manner, in a nice box, and with no damage. It's a very intriguing little pocket watch that is a tad smaller than a round one, but a nice watch nonetheless. I bought it as a gift for a Free Mason enthusiast and I think he will be quite happy with it. It was cheap and it has a nice little background. I'm happy I bought it.
on December 8, 2010
Very good looking and solid too. Only one thing the shape can make it hard to tell the time some time, but the shape is why i purchased it in the first place.
on February 14, 2012
This watch is a fine collectible and a great bargain. Delivered before the due date and in a nice case with the "G" symbol imprint. I have bought from Amazon and it's affiliates for 15 years and have yet to be disappointed. If you dig Masonic symbolism and pocket watches in general, buy this item!
on January 31, 2010
What can i say if you like masonic things you should like this watch like i do.
on July 23, 2013
I originally ordered this watch and received a different. Contacted the seller to tell him so and my husband decided to keep both of them! I did advised that I was willing to pay and the seller decided to make an early Christmas present!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2009
I purchased this watch as a curiosity item -- it looked nice on the website. The actual watch is even nicer than the website image -- excellent details, unusual shape, nice fob. In fact, I will need to get another watch because my daughter has decided she wants this one! I'm no expert on Masonic symbols so I can't comment on the authenticity of the markings on the watch.
on December 14, 2011
Small pocket watch. Came in time. Was not damaged, I am pretty pleased with iteams condition. real light, makes sure to notice how big the watch says it is, because it's small.
on October 19, 2011
There are a few designs out there, I have this one and based on the quality. I am going to purchase the other designs. I love the attention to detail put into this watch. The packaging is also gift worthy the box is is of good quality.