Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: 2 Ounce|Change

VINE VOICEon August 6, 2004
I came across Pure Grace by accident. I had tried Amazing Grace and didn't really like it (it later grew on me). Then I tried Baby Grace and I liked that. So when I saw the set of three together in one box, I thought I'd buy it and send the Baby Grace (which I already had) to my friend. It turned out that Pure Grace was the best one of the bunch! It smells so clean that you could spill the whole bottle on you and no one would even find it offensive. They tout Amazing Grace as being such a clean fragrance, but it still smells perfumey to me. Pure Grace is like a really good-smelling soap. You just have to smell it to believe it! BUT, it is really too weak. It doesn't last nearly long enough. I'm hoping they come out with the fragrance oil like they did with Amazing Grace, because that's more powerful.
on July 23, 2004
Pure Grace is like unwrapping a fresh bar of soap. It is that clean smelling. It is nothing like perfume or cologne. It is an anti fragrance of sorts. If you want to smell CLEAN then you wear Pure Grace. If you want to smell amazing then buy Amazing Grace. Either way you're going to smell good....really good. The shower gels for both are fabulous, rich lather and you can wash your hair with it as well. Get it. You won't regret it.
on April 9, 2014
This is probably my favorite fragrance ever. Other reviewers have pointed out that it doesn't last as long as other perfumes. It's so inexpensive, though, that you can afford to keep putting it on! I've also found that using the dry body oil in the same scent and then layering on the perfume helps it last MUCH longer.

What I love most about it is that it doesn't smell like a perfume, it smells like you have just stepped out of the shower. I get so many compliments about how I smell when I wear it...but never any about my perfume. People just say "you smell so good." I've been wearing it for about 2 years and haven't gotten tired of it yet, which is unusual for me. I am a collector of perfumes and generally have about 20 at any given time but this is the one I use most often. Smelling it on myself puts me in a good mood.

It's a soap-and-water kind of smell, with hints of lily, lavender, cool greens and bergamot.
on March 8, 2007
I love this fragrance! Smells like a breath of fresh air on a warm spring day! Perfect for day or night,very clean and comforting! One of my favorites!!! Try it, you won't be disappointed.
on March 13, 2007
I like the scent but it doesn't last for more than a couple of hours or even that long. Should be made in a roll on for touch-ups when the scent fades.
on December 29, 2007
I ordered this product because of the great reviews it got on
this website. Yes, Pure Grace smells great, but minutes after you
apply it, most of the scent is gone. I advise you to spend your money
on a scent that is longer lasting...
on January 28, 2007
I love the fragrance! I purchase it every time I run low. It is clean, soft, and graceful. Not overpowering and when layered with the same lotion the scent lasts even longer. Thank you, Philosophy!
on June 9, 2016
I feel bad to say this but I don't care for it. :-( After reading the HIGH reviews, I tried it because I've been wearing Casual by Paul Sebastian for years and would like to try another scent. This one doesn't last on me and for the 1 hour or so it does last, I can smell it on me and it gives me a headache. I'm sure it would smell wonderful and last on someone else, it just is not for me.
on June 29, 2013
I get lots of compliments. Smells like you just stepped out of a shower. And it stays with you. The only thing I DON'T like, is that you used to be able to buy the large size (4 oz), unscrew the spray top, and pour some in a smaller bottle for travel or your purse. But now they make the top so you can't unscrew it or take it off at all. Of course, they want to sell the smaller sizes which gets to be really expensive.
If you like a slightly heavier scent with a bit more floral overtones, Amazing Grace is very nice too.
on March 22, 2016
This perfume smells really good. I wear it when I don't want to put on a "dressy" perfume. It smells clean and fresh and is a softer scent than some of my other more potent perfumes. It does stay on, but the smell does fade out a little bit. So because of that, I use it more as a body spray and I also spray on my clothes without fearing that it will be too strong. I don't agree with some of the posters who say it's "completely" gone after an hour. I put it on this morning, and could smell it all day although it was subtle and obviously faded a little. And that's also probably because I do spray it on my neck and clothes as well. But hey, it's only 32.00 so I expect it to be just a little lesser quality than my higher end name brand perfumes. I expect my 90.00 perfumes to last all day. This is just a fun light scent.