Most helpful critical review
11 of 13 people found the following review helpful
You Get What You Pay For
on November 18, 2013
For such a cheap price, who can complain? Even despite the flaws, it's a great way to support your favorite baseball team. But here's what you need to know, pros and cons:
- Does its job well and protects your eyes from the sun (and wind; I biked with them on)
- Great way to support your favorite team
- Looks good, but nothing stellar (ha, blowing people away with your $7 - $10 sunglasses, that'll be the day)
- Comfortable, if a bit snug
- Dirt cheap!
- Definitely on the small side, only for people with medium-sized melons (:P) (and even then, a close fit)
- Cheap plastic ==> minimal durability (broke in a SINGLE MONTH, along the upper lens frame where your brow is)
~ The lenses are a bit on the dark side, but ultimately posed no problems FOR ME (to each their own)
All in all, I'd say I got my money's worth. If only it had lasted longer, then it would have been a better buy, four stars instead. I was real bummed to lose them so quickly. And I leave you with...