Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Plantronics Spare Small Eartips Kit Discovery 925 - Pack of 3
BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro Safety Month

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on January 21, 2010
When I bought my Jawbone II I was quite pleased with its battery life, noise canceling, and looks. What I could not do, was keep it in my ear. I originally tried Jabra Ear Gels from Amazon, which worked well. However, the Jabra ear gels would freely spin on the Jawbone, making it impossible to keep the tip of the boom touching your jaw.

Finally, I ordered the Plantronics Discover 925/975 small eartips, and they are a great success. There is no need for the ear loop, they do not spin, and they comfortably hold the jawbone in the perfect position.

The order comes with three small eartips.
on May 4, 2012
The ear-tips fit my LG Headset quite well, despite not being of the original design. I like these, especially since the ear-loop on my LG broke and the tabs on these ear-tips fit into your ear canal, holding the LG in place, even without the ear loop in place. They're comfortable and easy to clean. However, since they are slippery silicone, they don't stay perfectly in-place and need to be adjusted from time to time if you're moving around a lot or partaking in strenuous activity. Please note, this wouldn't happen if you have an ear-loop, so it really only applies to my unique situation.
on March 2, 2009
I highly recommended ever one to get a spare set of Spare Eartip Pack. I lost my original one lately when I was doing some packing and didn't realize that the eartip had come off of the Bluetooth headset until it was too late. I was force into wearing the next larger tip until the spare eartips pack arrival at my house and wearing the next size larger was an uncomforted event. So get you a spare set now before you need them. You will be glad you did.
on March 14, 2014
These will last forever. These fit well for small ears and are comfortable. One would have been fine, but these can be used on different devises, so when my headset dies or becomes obsolete, I can use a new one of these on a new headset.
on May 11, 2015
After trying out the variety pack I found this is my size. Keeps Bluetooth headset firmly and comfortably in place with no ear fatigue even after wearing for a full work day. I'm glad to have a few replacements because they do wear out.
on May 12, 2014
Well, I still cannot get it to stay in my ear, even with the small eartip. I suspect the device was given to me as a gift because the buyer couldn't get it to work either. She is wearing a device with an over the ear clip, something I am considering.

And the device has given me an ear ache, which is not good either. The eartips are not to blame. I just cannot make this device work for me.
on December 8, 2014
Great additions having lost all my other ones.... Although I did think i was getting a pack of 3 different sizes, but that was 100% user error and not on behalf of the seller. As it happens worked out a treat!
on January 20, 2014
The product was as described and arrived quickly. Theses eartips fit my Plantronics Bluetooth ear phone perfectly, as they should since it is what they are made for. My original eartip wore out and would no longer stay on the unit, so this was a necessity.
on October 13, 2014
These are not small they are medium. When you buy the blue tooth new it comes with three ear tips small, medium & large. The medium and large are to big for me so I ordered the small ones and what I got was a package of medium ones with label marked small which they are not. I will be sending them back.
on September 12, 2012
No fault to the product. The product is just as well made as the originals. However, these will probably not ever get used sorry to say, unless my daughter-in-law can use them with hers. I bought them as extras before I got the unit. In getting the unit, I found I need the medium size not the small. My bad. I plan on re-purchasing them in the size I need.