Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on July 16, 2013
This shirt wasn't technically by Bravado, it was made to look like it. I was specifically looking for the Metallica shirt made by Bravado, since I had owned this same shirt previously and knew it would look and fit correctly, this shirt was made by a different company so it didn't look or fit correctly.
on March 12, 2013
I ordered this in an XL because it was 100% cotton - my son normally wears a L ... glad I did - XL fits him perfectly (before washing), So I definitely recommend this shirts but I highly recommend you order 1 size up.
on March 12, 2013
I bought jerseys from amazon already and it fit perfect, this one was totally the opposite. I went through the size info like i did before on my other jersey to choose the best one but when i got this jersey i was totally disappointed. The neck part of the jersey is very tight and the jersey itself is to big. How can that be. It is not properly perportioned. The only thing i like about the jersey is the print and the material is OK. But i still can't wear it. I dont know what to do with it. I cant give it away because it will fit any other person the same way it fits me. My brother and a friend tried it on and same problem so it's not just me.
on July 7, 2014
Chest and waist feel fitted, sleeves do not. I'm 5'8", solid build with a large upper body. Shirt comes off as a bit long, is a very heavy cotton, and does fit a bit tight across the shoulders and chest. Quality shirt though.
on June 23, 2013
No complaints here. Size was right on and shirt looks badass. Pretty thick/sturdy material. Washed it a few times, looks better each time. Looks even better with CREEPING DEATH screaming in the background!!!
on February 23, 2015
One star for the cool design. The material is of poor quality. A two inch hole appeared on the left side towards the hem after the first time I washed it. I washed it in a cold, delicate wash setting. Sizing is strange with a baggy upper half and narrower lower half. Material is also scratchy.
on January 19, 2015
The fit was as expected. The shirt material and design was great; however, the stitching was terrible. The bottom hem unraveled the very first time I wore it. The thread used was very low quality and thus had absolutely no strength at all.
on June 27, 2010
This shirt is of good quality. It shipped quickly and looks great on my husband. It didnt shrink much when washed. Good purchase overall.
on September 1, 2013
I love this shirt! It's hard to find an awesome metal shirt that isn't all black with album art printed on the front. Material is very sturdy and thick, nothing cheap about this. Very comfortable, fits well, and the artwork is colored into the shirt so you don't feel any stiffness and it won't break off or chip. It's been through several washes and lots of use and so far no shrinking, fading, or damage of any kind.
on April 5, 2012
I got this as a present, size small. I just love it, the grey color is nice, It washed really well and the small is a little large on me.
I don't think the quality is poor. It's a 20 dollar band tee-shirt. Seems pretty standard to me.
Good shirt. Great band.