Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WMF Manaos / Bistro Espresso Spoon, Set of 4
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on July 27, 2010
My family has been using a WMF set on a daily basis for almost 10 years now. We couldn't be happier with them.

Even though the product is great, I find the description on Amazon.com lacking. For the benefit of shoppers, these espresso spoons are about 11cm (4.3in) long. They are also known as (and stamped on the back of the spoon) Cromargan. That's the series name that the WMF web site uses.
33 comments|94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2013
I bought these to use for baby spoons, they are the perfect size! We fed our 5 1/2 month old cereal with them tonight and the bowl is the perfect size for her little mouth. Nice weight, not flimsy, very polished and super cute! And being stainless, should last long enough to use for grandkids someday!
review image review image
on March 2, 2009
Simple design that won't go out of style. Importantly, the stainless steel is a good grade that is holding up nicely in the dishwasher.
on July 24, 2009
I've bought this product after I bought a espresso machine. If you like espressos as well, you probably know the hassle of using a regular spoon for it! They're just too big and make a mess, plus it looks awful if you have visitors over (ok, that's a little picky)!!

However, this set of spoons not only look very very nice, but are just the perfect size for mixing your coffee/espresso drinks, and not making a mess!! They are light but pretty sturdy (I can't imagine bending it with normal use)!
on December 1, 2011
I recently got a Bormioli Rocco Verdi Espresso Cup With Stainless Steel Handle, Set of 4, Gift Boxed and I wanted a matching spoon set. WMF is a good brand and I'm glad it sells here inexpensively. It's not as thick as a Lenox flatware but it's not a big deal. I use it only for espresso anyway. The spoons are very small so don't attempt to use it for other purposes and then give this product a low rating. I've posted some pictures which might help.
review image review image review image review image
VINE VOICEon March 2, 2010
These small espresso spoons are the perfect size to go with small espresso shot cups. The steel quality and finish is excellent, shiny and smooth, and withstands the dishwasher with no problem.
on June 23, 2011
I have safety concerns for plastic baby spoons, so I bought these for my 6-month-old. They actually work better than I expected. The size is just right for my hand and it holds the right amount of food for my baby. I just put them into the dishwasher to clean, saving me time. And the price is great, compared to all those over-priced plastic baby stuff!
on February 13, 2011
Well made spoons, made from quality stainless steel. Not as fancy as some, but nice looking and functional. It's hard to understand how people can buy a demitasse spoon and then complain that they are too small; it's clearly marked in the description that these are for espresso!
on July 30, 2010
Spoons look nice and area a good size to stir sugar into espresso. They seem durrable, haven't had one bend yet. Not much more to say, they are spoons afterall...
I knew these were going to be small but they were even smaller than I expected. They are well made and the 18/10 stainless steel is easy to clean and maintain. They have stayed shiny and polished after months of use. I'm very happy to have added them to my silverware collection. They also turned out to be way more useful than I expected. They are the perfect size for tasting, small desserts, espresso, condiments, baby food, and etc. I'm glad I bought three sets. I use them all the time.