Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on April 1, 2014
The coverage is alright with these correction tapes but when the tape gets loose there is no way for you to tighten it up again. This means that my money is going down the drain. What a waste I'm so disappointed.
on April 25, 2013
I had never heard of this brand or the Tombow, but I chose this product because it was cheaper of the two. I usually purchase the Bic brand correction tape from a local store, but after many bad experiences with it I have decided to search online for better products. I chose this brand because it was cheap and reviews were promising, but I regret it.

Pros: There are gears inside the tape that keep it from unwinding... There's a lot more precision control than I had with the Bic tape, which was just really messy. Also, this product was relatively inexpensive (less than $1 a tape)

Cons: I like to take lecture notes using Staedtler Triplus Fineliner pens or Pilot G-2's, however they don't write well over this correction tape at all! I tried writing over the tape with a cheaper roundstick pen and it worked find, but I don't like to write with the latter. Also, if you try to overlap the tape on a piece of paper, chances are you will mess up or peel off whatever you already dispensed. It doesn't dispense smoothly (I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, but I keep getting a crease along the middle of the tape).

I had a different correction tape from my sister, but I don't know what brand it was...it was clear and unlabeled, but I just used it up recently and it worked perfectly with my fineliner pens. Unfortunately I'm stuck with 10 of these things of correction tape until I can try a new product :|
on September 2, 2013
I brought a box in and gave them out at work to test how they would work. NO breakage or coming off the tip. The color wasn't brightest white, but most of our white out papers are faxed. I would rate it a 4.5 if that option was given.
on March 24, 2015
I liked the first 4-5 of them, but then started to have problems with tape slipping off the end of the dispenser, then getting loose. There's no way to tighten the tape, as there is with some other brands, so then you just have to throw the whole thing away. I've done that maybe 3 times so far, and will probably look for another brand next time I run out of this current box. Other than the falling-apart problem, I like the coverage, and the small in-hand size of the case. Just wish they'd put an open sprocket so users could tighten the dispensing wheel when needed.
on December 27, 2013
Thank God for Amazon's amazing reviewers! After trying the craptastic BIC Wite-Out EZ Correct Correction Tape, 6 pk, I checked Amazon and found these. The tape comes out super smoothly and never jams. One line & you're done! Awesome!
on January 19, 2009
Not bad. A lot of tape on the roll.
Good if doing a single line, however if you try to white out 2 lines close to each other or tall lettering the first white line may rub off a little.
Ok for the price
on August 10, 2014
The price is good but I find this correction tape quality to be comparable to those made be Bic. The correction material tends to break easily and gets worse if a second pass is made.
I'm uncertain why this product has so many 5 star reviews. We use an average of one box of correction tapes per month and have found the Staples Sidewinder brand to be the best so far. I tried the Integra brand in the search for a less expensive alternative, but will have to keep looking.
on March 13, 2014
Unlike a lot of correction tapes that let you rewind, this one does not. So, have to be very careful.
on July 13, 2015
There are two major things that I dislike about this correction tape.
#1 It doesn't lay down in a neat line. (It doesn't stick to the paper, and you have to press it down with your fingers. It sometimes takes two or three passes to cover one line of mistake.) That I could deal with, for the cheap price, but...
#2 When the tape pulls out of the cartridge (and it WILL pull out), there is no way to rewind it. I tried taking the cartridge apart, which was a pain in itself, and wind it manually, but that didn't work well. So, however much you have left on the roll is trash.
Next time, I will spend a little more money on a correction tape that works better. For now, though, I have a lot of frustration left until (what I can use of) this is gone.
Bottom Line: If you are looking for a cheap product, this is it. If you want quality and value, keep looking.
on December 17, 2015
Very precise. If you compare it to those sold by Staples, Staples ones are very flimsey and do not apply white tape exactly where you want it, kind of like in a one big swipe. However, Integra is very precise at least for my purpose, because the plastic housing is solid. Versus plastic housing on Staples brand is very flimsey, including the tip. The tip on Integra is solid and thus application is precise and smooth (it's easy to control where to apply tape and how much).