Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

75%
25%
Size: Small|Color: Charcoal|Change
Price:$12.95+ Free shipping

on August 25, 2013
I wear these on my 50 mile morning bike ride in the SF Bay Area. Temps range from the mid 50s to mid 60s most mornings. These aren't the softest wool socks I've had and they get a little stretched out around the ankle area but they do keep my feet warm and they wick moisture well. I wear a size 14 shoe and these socks don't go very high up my ankle. I got the XL size. Overall, these socks decent but not excellent however, the price is right for a wool sock. I still prefer the Sockguy's wool cycling socks over these. His are softer, slightly more elastic around the ankle and seem equally as warm.
on October 17, 2012
Defeet makes great cycling stuff. These socks are perfect. They fit nicely and hold up to the rigors for cycle commuting and training. I like the slightly taller sock because it fits well under my leg warmers on colder days. I highly recommend these if you are looking for a good 3 season training/commuting sock, or just a stylish pair to show of your cycling passion.
on December 16, 2008
Defeet Classico's are the best. The wool socks keep my feet warm during winter road rides. They fit so nice and comfortably I wear them around even when I'm not riding.
on November 22, 2014
Great quality. Material feels great. Wore them in 45 degree weather and the feet stayed nice and warm.