Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KidKraft Prairie Toaster
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 6, 2011
The toaster is beautiful to look at, and nice to see wood instead of plastic. But, unfortunately, the wood mechanism inside the toaster that pops up the toast broke the first time the toaster hit the floor. Since I bought this for a 3-year old, that event didn't take too long. Money not well spent at all. My grandchild won't play with it anymore since the toast won't pop up. It now takes up valuable space on a toy shelf, ignored -- but nice to look at. However, looking at it wasn't why I bought it.
on December 25, 2013
I ordered this toaster after purchasing the kitchen set for my granddaughter. The first toaster I received had very noticible cracks starting from the center of all 4 toaster slots. I called and a replacement toaster was being sent to me. After a week, I made a follow up call and found out the shipment had been placed on hold. Another was scheduled to be sent to me. After another week and no replacement I made another call. I did receive another toaster, however it has a crack running from only one slot. By this time it was too close to Christmas to receive another replacement so I kept it. The crack is getting larger so I'm very disappointed. Where is quality control on this item? I would think if there is a problem with the design they wouldn't sell it. I also purchased the retro refrigerator and the sink/oven piece. Once assembled, both items are great. I know my granddaughter will enjoy them for a long time. Probably not the toaster.
on December 20, 2012
This is a cute little toaster that actually pops up the toast using a spring. Very heavy duty feeling- in fact the only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is that it is quite heavy for little hands. Right now it is under the tree, so it hasn't recieved any abuse yet, but I'll be sure to update my post if after time this turns out to be a bad buy.
on January 20, 2012
My daughter wanted a play toaster after visiting her cousin who had the Pottery Barn taster. This is a great toaster --- pops up easily. Had it for over a year and have had no problems. Great for the price.
on December 12, 2010
This toy has brought a lot of joy along with my child's kitchen! I would advise not buying this particular item if your child throws things, as we put it away when we have playgroup at our house because it is heavy. It could definitely hurt a child if they drop it on their foot or it is thrown.
on January 13, 2012
Adorable toaster, all wood, handle presses down and up so you can put toast down and pull up. All wood so no bad plastics used which is why we bought it, she loves it.
on January 21, 2013
My daughter loves her new toaster. I love the adorable outlook with the hearts. I have the tea cups and am looking for the tea kettle that goes with. Adorable set.
on January 12, 2014
We bought this to match our 5 year old granddaughters pink vintage kitchen. She has enjoyed it so much. It was rather pricey but it will last for years.
on February 1, 2013
So cute, well made and super sturdy. I love this line of play toys...so does my daughter and anyone who comes to play for a playdate!! They are wonderful!
on January 9, 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old granddaughter. She loved it. She served toast to everyone. The toaster worked very well and I am very pleased with it.