Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 9, 2012
Time shows easily. Very stylish. When we got it battery was low, and you know this because the second hand moves in a jerk, at first I thought it was defective, but that is how you now to replace the battery.
on March 12, 2013
i received the watch in time and in perfect condition. but the watch had an empty battery inside so i had to take it to a watch repair shop and change it. Also it didnt have a guarrantee inside or any other documents and certifications from Tissot. Although the watch works fine i think that buying a new watch with no battery or guarrantee is not professional. this will have an impact on future purchases from your website.
on August 14, 2011
I had (dis)pleasure of buying it from Amazon. and when I watch arrived it was not working.
As I was in Singapore so returning was not possible unless spending huge postage.
I took it to tissot service center and they were able to change the battery (cost arnd $45) and watch started working.

Why would Amazon sell stuff which is not working. Luckily for me the issue was with Battery and not watch machanism.
But I would avoid buying expensive stuff cause it can cause money down the drain.
on February 19, 2013
私のような細い腕でも OK だが NO batter Cas dates 39mm OK Smakll wrist ベスト多少の 老眼 も OK 時計 動いて いる 限り I love lt
on April 17, 2013
Did not open the watch to see if it had a battery but it was not running. Sent it back with no issues.