Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 24, 2009
I ordered these to brighten up my teenager's room. They do exactly what they say, but are really tiny... the LARGEST one measures 6.5" across by 5" high (you get a total of six, and the others are smaller than that). I had imagined them to be bigger - I judged from the picture instead of the product description, so I guess that's my fault.
on August 24, 2011
This is great to have to take notes on. But just know that this was made for walls so it won't go on perfectly. There will be air bubbles most likely. And the texture of the surface you're putting it on will show up on the whiteboard.
on December 18, 2010
I stuck a bunch on the fridge to write reminders and schedules. This is where everyone ends up multiple times a day so is the best place to put up info. The quote shape is fun and the pastel colors look nice against the stainless steel.
on January 4, 2013
This stickies are cheap and effective in turning everyday items into whiteboard surfaces. Expo markers draw clear on them and erase easily. I used these to make custom and changable labels on large bottles, and to put a doodling pad on the back of my laptop and tablet. Absolutely fantastic product.
on July 7, 2014
Not easy to erase text on these. I ended up using a wet cloth. Wouldn't buy these again.
on February 6, 2014
Work great!!! Many different uses for this product. Order came quick and they were easy to use. They don't leave any residue when peeled away!
on May 21, 2014
Not the best product. Peels off around the edges rather quickly and the erase markers erase off way to easy.
on August 19, 2013
Was thinking about using either the chalkboard paint or dry erase paint but wasn't sure where I wanted to paint. So got these, where I could change my mind all the time. They work great.
on August 3, 2013
These came on time and as described. I am excited about using them in my classroom this year. They stick well and erase easily.
on May 22, 2014
High quality, exactly what I was looking for. I Would buy this again. Easy to cut into smaller size if desired.