Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Color: Clear|Style Name: Bath Treads|Change

on January 9, 2013
We take showers so we like them as an option to the full size bath mats,which are a pain to keep clean. I'm not saying that these are easier to keep clean just that they are way faster to clean.

The product has good suction and has always stayed in place.

We use two in our tub and that seems to be enough.

I'm satisfied with the product.
on March 29, 2013
The mat is attractive, but to use it in a tub or shower setting, the customer needs multiple mats. This arrangement does not appear to add a big safety element, as a person could actually trip over the edges of the multiple mats. So be advised...
on May 17, 2016
I should have returned these.... but accidently left them in my car too long in the return package.... :( theyre cute but they do nothing. In fact we tripped on these more than on the tub... waste of money.
on June 22, 2013
I ordered 2 packs and just got them today. I cleaned the tub out good and put them in and I love them! Not only do they bring a bit of color into an otherwise plain old bathtub, but oh my are they comfortable to stand on! I really hope they restock these soon, as two packs isn't enough to do a standard tub. I will order 4 more packs when they become available again as I think they look best placed very close together. If you spread them out a bit you could probably get by with 3 or 4 packs total.

Amazon please restock these soon!!!
on April 7, 2013
The features I like is that it has a padz for each foot and that can be adjusted to how you stand in the shower....twister anyone?
But I dont really like how small they are so when I am washing conditioner out of my hair...I have to make sure I am planted on the Padz or I run a risk of falling in the shower.
on September 12, 2015
We have a large tub, and my wife is a smaller person. She wanted something to put on the foot end of the tub wall to put her feet on to keep herself from sliding under the water surface when she takes her bubble baths. These would have been perfect if they didn't slip around themselves. Won't be returning because we're to lazy to try other options, but not the solution for us.
on September 16, 2013
The bath tub grip does not stick. They slide around all over the place and when you do step on them, they are uncomfortable. Too bad. I do think they are pretty.
on April 18, 2013
They seem quite nice - and I'll probably order more to cover enough of the tub bottom - but I bought two based on the dimensions of 12" x 26" and they just aint.
on August 1, 2015
Perfect for my needs. I put them in for showering only. They are easy to install and stay in place when you press them firmly down. One set is all I need.
on December 5, 2015
Don't expect to receive these colors. Although the grips may work just fine, I didn't receive the amber/green/blue colors so I've returned them.