Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Santa Cruz Skate Land Shark Sk8 Powerply Complete Skateboard, 8.8 x 27.7 - Inches
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 31, 2010
I always wanted a small longboard, to be easy to carry on. So I was looking for a sector 9s, when someday I saw this awesome board in a store.
I looked up for it on the internet, and found it on Amazon, and for an excellent price! So I bought it! And do not regret my choice. It's a awesome board! Very, very fast, resistant, awesome to skateboarding! And besides is very pretty, and everybody looks and asked me what board is this.
If you are looking for a small, fast and beautiful board, this is a great choice!
on December 17, 2009
This board is really fun. It runs smooth on just about any surface. On concrete it is so smooth and quiet that you can barely hear it.
on October 11, 2015
This board is so much fun! I'm 33, used to skate when I was younger, rode a longboard in college, started riding my old longboard recently and then bought this thing. I had to get used to the shortness again (since it had been 15 years since I rode a 'legit' skateboard well) but it's been two weeks and I'm cruising around my neighborhood comfortably already. Has a kick tail and the nose has some curve so you can even lift the back wheels with your foot on the nose. Lots of fun, highly recommended.
on June 16, 2013
The skateboard we received wasn't the board that is pictured.It doesn't have the bottle opener and the trucks and wheels are not the ones pictured on the board.It was pretty much as stated a big disappointment
on July 3, 2011
Beautiful, great speed, flexible, classic! For those who did skateboarding during the 80's, it will bring you an additional satisfaction
on March 22, 2015
Very first long-board type skateboard that I've bought and I'm really happy with the way it works. I was looking for something to ride around for transportation and this board delivers. Very smooth turns and it can handle downhill speeds pretty well (though I had to tighten the trucks a bit to get rid of some wobble). Overall very durable, useful and aesthetically pleasing.
on October 7, 2015
I bought this skateboard as a throwback to skateboarding in my youth. I am in my mid thirties and wanted a board to cruise around the city and on streets and just in parking lots and such, but have no interest in trick riding and didn't want to commit to the size of a longboard. I wanted a skateboard to just get a bit more active, and was into the look of this board. I love this skateboard and have had lots of fun cruising around on the big, soft wheels. Out of the box, it was pretty well set up. I ended up loosening up the trucks quite a bit with my skate tool because I like the feel of very loose trucks for turning, carving, etc. When I was a kid I rode trick-shaped boards, and this is a bit different - for instance, the nose is just very slightly turned up, not like a second tail at all, and the front trucks are very close to the nose which made for a different feel than I remembered, but one I got used to easily. It comes with a bottle opener, but it is a weird and not very user friendly feature, so I just ignore it. Landshark cruiser = FUN times.
on September 20, 2012
I just got this board in the mail, box was left right infront of my door which was alright with me, no big deal. Ordered Sunday, recieved on the next Thursday, free shipping, ripped open the box, then ripped on the board. The wheels it comes with are good dont listen to anybody that says differently. This was my first longboard style cruiser and I was so impressed by how different they are from regular boards, ive been skating for a couple years, and this is a totally different feel, but a good one! The board is made in China, which is a downer, and there was a little bit of paint chip right out of the box, other than that everything was pretty solid. Mine came with a bottle opener and my wheels were not purple like the picture, they were light blue which is what I had hoped for. I'm really happy with this and after riding for an hour and a half on a beautiful night, I just wanna go ride everywhere! haha, if you intend on getting a cruiser and have skated even a little before, I for sure reccomend this board. The board runs smooth and legit, the deck is nice-ish, and the trucks go really great with the board and wheels. No wheels bite and carves like a champ. Maybe I'll replace the berrings later but don't need to right now. If you wanna cruise, this board is super rad for that.
on July 25, 2012
When I first opened the box on this bad boy, I was a bit disappointed. Mine looked like it had been used before, with scratches on the deck and trucks, but it was nothing major. I figured it would get like this in time anyways. And the graphics on top and bottom look sweet. Also, the wheels are different road riders, and they look a bit bigger than the ones in the picture. They are just a plain blue, and almost seem like longboard wheels. But they're still good wheels. Any gripes I had about the board at first melted away when I took it for a spin down the hill by my house and cruised around for some time. Turning is smooth and almost effortless. The wheels are super quiet even on the roughest pavement. The kick tail is good for turning and getting up small bumps like uneven pavement or rocks etc. speaking of rocks, I hit a decent sized one going down the hill at about 20mph and the wheels just kicked it out of the way, which would've been a disaster with normal skate wheels. And when I got back I popped open a cold one with the bottle opener. Overall a good buy even though it seemed like it might've not been at first. Get it now if you want a good little cruiser!
on September 18, 2015
The wheels and trucks have no brand name on them, but didn't realize it until the return window had passed. Just plain blue wheels and plain white trucks without the brand name. I was ripped off. Buy your skate gear from a local shop. This is a bunch of crap.