Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Special Size: Little GirlsSize: Intermediate (6-8)Color: BlackChange
Price:$21.55 - $29.15

on March 8, 2013
I was stuck for time when my daughter seemingly grew overnight and out of all of her leotards. Luckily, with Prime, I was able to get this in two days and not only did it fit it was soft and silky, definitely a lot nicer than the Danskin brand I was buying at Target. You won't be disappointed!
on November 15, 2012
Cozy thickness, just right! Fits well. Just enough coverage for little girls. Good quality and very soft. Great product. Daughter wears it for school dance class.
on July 2, 2013
We really like this leotard for my daughter. True to size and good quality fabric with enough spandex to fit nicely. Love the detail in the back!
on August 16, 2013
You really need to make a note that these run small. My daughter is a very petite size 8, I purchased size 8-10 and its too tight.
on November 12, 2012
High quality, lined, mid-weight fabric. Looks great on and my daughter and I are both happy with it! Highly recommend.
on July 26, 2015
This is so adorable and very well made. It has a liner in the inside so it's not see-through. I have washed in cold water and hang dry and so far it looks like brand new. My daughter loves wearing it so I assume it must be very comfortable too.
on May 22, 2014
I purchased for my granddaughter for play. She'd live in it if we allowed her to. The fit is excellent with some growing room. She's now showing enough interest there may be lessons in the near future.
on March 6, 2014
It fits my not too tall and slim 8 year old great. I hope it'll last 2 more years. It is well made and looks like new after washing. I love the detail on the back, it is pretty.
on July 31, 2014
I ordered this for one of my daughter's dance performances. Nice fit, soft material. She liked the x-cross straps in the back which made the leotard fit more nicely on her.
on October 23, 2012
Cute leotard. No shorts are inculded as the picture indicates. Seems to be high quality. So far it has held up well through gymnastics class (twice) and two washes.