Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 10 Bags|Change

on September 30, 2011
These bags are not PRO TEAM bags, these are white generic bags. They may fit in the vacuum but they are not the same quality of bag as the green genuine PRO TEAM bags. I received a message from seller to remove my negative feedback because Amazon.com MADE them write the ad that way. I checked and my first feedback had already been removed, so I am rewriting my negative feedback. Other sellers have no problem writing the correct ad for their generic bags, I fail to see the problem.
on December 10, 2012
This vendor is using a picture of a genuine Proteam 100331 product. However, that is not the product they are selling. Instead, this vendor is selling a generic product that purportedly fits the same space. Shame on you, vendor. Change your picture and make it clear in your title what you're selling.
on January 25, 2016
Inner liner sheds on first vacuum. At first I thought it was just one bad bag, then maybe 2 or 3 bad. Now I've used 9 of 10 so far and every single one has a shredded inner liner after the first vacuum. For years of using the Pro-team vacs, normally I'll get 3 or 4 use-n-empty's before the inner liner starts to break down, but not this batch. This is not being used in a commercial setting with lots of staples and destructive debris. I've switched to other vacuums just because these bags are such junk. Very disappointed with the quality of these and makes me wonder if they are either knock-offs or if Pro-team has changed to making an inferior product.
on July 14, 2014
Package came in less time then advertised, which is always a bonus, no damage. Love these bags, a little more pricey then those white bags, but totally worth it. The suction on the vacuum is easily ten times better then with those white bags, plus you can re-use these bags a couple of times. Highly recommend!
on June 12, 2013
I read a review that it was generic so I was afraid it wouldn't fit my Super Coachvac vacuum. It fits perfectly and works perfectly.
on March 6, 2015
I received the same bags as the picture. (The originals) very good price
on April 27, 2015
genuine article, as pictured; not a knockoff.
on April 14, 2015
Received genuine bags. Great value.
on July 15, 2014
good product and good quality
on February 7, 2016
These filters were advertised and shown as regularly purchased with Super QuarterVac but the filters are for other models and not for the Proteam QuarterVac. Very disappointed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse