Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Price:$5.59+ $5.27 shipping

on September 12, 2011
Show your Buckeye support with this nice license plate holder. Metal with plastic pieces glued on which have the wording on them. Made in China. Assembled in USA. Seller SportsHut shipped very quickly. Package prevents damage.
on May 6, 2015
Resembles the one pictured in shape and size only! I chose white with red lettering to match my vehicle, but the one received had a red background with white lettering and some other graphics. I haven't decided whether to return it, or live with it. This would probably get 5 stars from me if it matched the picture, as the materials and quality of the frame seem to be excellent (though I haven't opened the packaging yet). If you're indifferent of the appearance, this may be a good frame for you.

Edit: Will be returning this. After going out to the garage I found that I didn't like how this would look on my car. Also, the bottom of the frame completely covers the registration and county stickers on Ohio plates.
review image
on June 8, 2014
We are huge Buckeye fans, but moved to Colorado a few years ago. Was looking for something to show our Buckeye pride and purchased these for both our cars. The bottom of the plate somewhat covers up the permit stickers, other than that, love these!
on January 30, 2014
I ordered just before Christmas because this was something my wife wanted. She is a Buckeye (useless nut). The item was delivered on Christmas Eve exactly as promised. I actually ordered a Buckeye emblem for her car as well. It came in the same box so I assume it was from the same vendor. Both products were much better than I anticipated. My wife is thrilled.
on September 6, 2014
I bought this expecting it to be kind cheap for the price. I received it in 2 days and it was very well made. The colors stand out great and the chrome is excellent! I would defiantly buy from this company again!
on December 31, 2013
I ordered this gift for my mother. She recently moved to Florida from Ohio.....she said "I want a license plate frame that says Ohio state buckeyes so that everyday I see it... I remember where I'm from and will think of you all" SHE ABSOLUTELY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ IT!!!! thanks so much for putting a smile on my mother's face!
on May 14, 2013
It looked great at first blush, until I realized that the name plates (images) are just red colored white plastic and now doubt, will fade and crack with time and probably come loose from weather exposure. I had expected that the images would be imprinted INTO the metal itself. It actually looks kind of cheap and I would not buy it again. I did not return it because it's just too much of bother to do so for the price. So it's installed on my Tahoe waiting to deteriorate.
on February 2, 2014
For a huge Ohio state fan, this was a hit! Now living in another state it still gives my husband the opportunity to show off his pride for Ohio State!
on October 15, 2009
Love the plate covers but I wish there were screw holes at the bottom of the frame. When you tighten the frame down it pops out the bottom.
on January 11, 2014
last one I got for a gift was plastic and died a nasty quick death in the florida sun. this one is a decent weight and looks like it will last a long time.