Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale

50%
50%
Glamos 770509 18-Inch by 10-Foot Red Folding Wire Fence
Price:$12.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 23, 2011
I got several of these to put around areas where my new Boxer puppy was digging and chewing up my plants ( Jasmine,honeysuckle, trees,etc. Around a small Fan Palm, and along some areas of flower planter areas, around a tree that died down and is coming back from the ground up. they worked well for me. I live in AZ. and have feddish landscape gravel and tthey blend in well. They are just what I needed to keep my dog off my plants.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on May 23, 2012
The color is nice and blends quite well with the lavender it is protecting from a puppy's jumping into it. Not a very stout sort of wire, but OK for this light duty. Good value for the money.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again