Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 2, 2013
I put a 58" TV on this stand and it works. The width of the mount is 30", and my VESA mounting holes are about 16" apart. So I could conceivably go larger, but then I would lose room on the top shelf. My TV is 30" tall, and I could mount it on the second-heighest hole in the brackets. I have 7" of space between the bottom of the TV and the surface of the top shelf. A larger TV would reduce this space. The stand supports 170 pounds, so LCD TVs shouldn't get that heavy.

The metal frame is sturdy. The welding isn't picture perfect, but it holds well. The glass also arrived in the packaging safely. It was easy to install on the lower two shelves because they fit between the metal frames on the sides. The top shelf was more difficult to align properly by myself. Recommend having a second person spot the alignment for you. The glass sits on rubber suction cups that you insert into the metal frame at the end of assembly.

The cable organizer holes are nice. They're a plastic mesh.

The feet can screw in or out to adjust the leveling of the stand. I tried to keep it level during assembly, but I should have just waited until the end when I was ready to put the TV on, because the weight of the TV would change the weight distribution. Not all of the feet wlil touch the foor, but the stand is nice and heavy and sturdy. I won't be moving it around much, but I definitely prefer this over a direct wall mount.

The TV mount does pivot up and down as well as left and right to some extent. It comes with an assortment of screws and standoffs so it can fit into the mounting holes of many TVs. Please check your TV manual for the right size screw to use.

The stand may seem shorter than you imagined once it's done, but after you place a TV on it, it's the right height. You get about 7" of height on each shelf. The bottom shelf is 20" deep, the middle shelf is 17" deep, and the top shelf is 14" deep.
on December 16, 2011
Well engineered. Assembly instructions were clear and easy to follow. The completed console is sturdy and attractive. The packaging was slightly damaged during shipping, but no part of the assembly was affected. I was worried when I read the other review, but without cause. I would recommend this console to anyone.
on April 24, 2015
I hung my LG 55" on this and it looks great. It nice and heavy, so it doesn't feel like it's about to tip all the time. The glass top and shelves are super thick tempered glass and are beautiful. It was easy to assemble and mover around.
on March 26, 2015
Perfect for My 55" Lg Flat Screen. Looks Better Than I Expected ! I'd Recommend To Anyone. The Black Finish Makes The Stand Look So Sleek. I'm So Satisfied With My Purchase
on February 14, 2014
I got my new stand yesterday. I got it setup and it works for me. However, the dimensions shown on the company site are incomplete.

The stand height for supporting the TV is 40”. The top of the mounting frame for the TV is 50”.

The top shelf has a contour to it (not square like the 2nd and 3rd shelves), 13.5” inches deep at the ends 15” inches deep in the middle.

21.25” for the overall depth only applies to the bottom shelf and includes the thickness of the stand.

That all being said, the shipping carton that the stand is shipped in, is a one-way package, after the shipping process ripped some of the packing staples, and taped the box, and after opening the box the rest of the way, there’s no way to easily reuse the box.

The shelves are in a separate box inside the shipping carton and separated by foam sheets, and surrounded by Styrofoam panels used for the shelves crumbled as they were removed, all the metal frame components are individually wrapped in bags.
The fasteners and other components are individually packed in two strips of pouches. One strip has all of the fasteners and shelving related items, the other is all of the fasteners and components related to the TV mounting bracket. Very easy to read and use.

The shelves are thick and heavy nice and black. The silk-screening is on the underside of the shelves and should last, as long as care is taken to install and remove shelves as needed, since the shelving frames are metal and the rubber suction cups provided are the only spacers.

The metal frame is solid, and a very nice piano black high-gloss finish. There was one blemish on the top of one of the side rails, but it was at the back and under the top shelf which can’t be seen.
on July 6, 2013
Great Product, Great Price, Prompt Delivery!!! Easy assembly. I recommend this product. This product is of much better quality than I thought I was getting. Very solid and serving it's purpose perfectly.
on July 23, 2014
Good product. I have my 55" samsung tv on it and looks nice! Originally I wanted something else, but I settled as this was closer to my budget. I'm glad I made that decision. Pros: looks nice, very sturdy, tv can swivel, and it's easy to assemble. Cons: quickly accumulates dust, and not much cable management.
on July 28, 2015
First unit was deemed "lost" in shipment.
Amazon quickly shipped another unit within 24 hours, arrived 24 hours after shipping (they rushed the shipment due to the delay).
The unit is well designed, goes together quickly with Allen screws (26 screws) plus 4 Phillips screws for the tv bracket. Instructions are simple and clear (also available in PDF form online). Screws are all marked and packed individually, hooked together like a chain (great idea). The structural integrity and design is modern and so simple, it's hard to believe. The only concern I had/have is the glass is held in place by gravity/weight and suction cups. Seemed flimsy or structurally unsound at first, but it works! The only downside would be in moving it...the glass may shift around...but not a big problem if it does. It holds my 55" Vizio quite firmly.. and even though that's the designed size limit, I'd suspect this stand could hold nearly 65" TVs...(but don't quote me).
The look and style is wonderful! Better than it appeared in the photos online. Totally modern and blends into the room easily. In dark rooms, it disappears.
on February 16, 2016
I purchased this TV stand to go with my new TV (Sony KDL55W800C 55-Inch 1080p 3D Smart LED TV (2015 Model)). All necessary parts to mount the TV on the stand were included. Setup was a bit time consuming, but the instructions were very good. If you're dealing with a larger, thin TV, I would highly recommend assembling/mounting with the help of a friend to avoid damaging your new investment.

This TV stand looks beautiful and although it is quite sturdy, it is surprisingly light without a TV mounted, so it's easy to move it if you need to. Also, the "open" design allows my electronics to have plenty of airflow. Having the TV mounted frees up so much space for your other accessories, and I love how neat my setup looks now that I've hidden all of the wires.

The top-level shelf is at the ideal height for most sound bars, which was an added bonus. I have the sound bar alone on top, gaming consoles in the middle, and cable box on the bottom, and there's still plenty of room to spare should I add other accessories to the mix.

I have only two small, relatively trite complaints about this TV stand (and they are certainly not deal breakers for me): 1) The Avista logo appears on the top-most glass fixture, right in the front-right corner, so it is always visible--it would have been nice if it was in a slightly less visible place, and 2) The glass is held in place by small, plastic suction-cup devices that you insert into the metal frame. Several of these glass suction-cup devices were warped to the point where it was impossible to make the glass sit on them flatly/comfortably. I spent a considerable amount of time trying to flatten them out and ended up making due with what I had, but it was a bit of a bummer that such a nice piece of equipment was being held back--if only slightly--by such a small, cheap component.

Overall, though, I'm very pleased with this TV stand, and would recommend it.
on September 28, 2015
I could not be happier with this TV stand. The instruction sheet is all pictures, almost no text, but easy to understand. I assembled the stand in about 45 minutes including unpacking it, assembly, and putting the packing materials in a 33 gallon trash bag. It's very well designed and very sturdy. My 55" Sony LED TV fit easily. I centered the TV brackets vertically on the TV and this puts the bottom of the TV about 10 inches above the top glass shelf. I placed the sound bar on the top shelf, Dish receiver and DVD player on the second shelf, and the bottom shelf is for DVD's, etc. It's a beautiful piece of furniture with no worries about tip-over. NOTE: I didn't have a Dish HD receiver so I had to upgrade in order to receive HD cable broadcasts. The upgrade had free installation, cost $5.00 per month, and well worth it.