Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Color: Assorted ColorsStyle: Letter SizeChange

on March 14, 2013
I will forewarn future buyers that the colors you see in the picture DO NOT match the colors you will receive. That is, the picture lets you think you will get bright red, for example, and that the other folders will also be colorful in their intensity. Now I have SEEN other brands of folders that REALLY WERE bright red, as in the picture, so I expected these would be the same.

However, it is not true at all. The colors are really washed out and weak. The colors are so weak that it is hard to tell the difference between some of them if your lighting is subdued. Oh, in case somebody was wondering, you get 4 of each color... 5 colors x 4 = the 20 you receive.

I also noticed that the information posted on Amazon did not mention if tabs were included. I assumed they were, and YES, they ARE included.
on October 19, 2009
I bought these to be green but I feel they are a bit more flimsy in weight than the typical vanilla colored or other 'non' green types.
If that would bother you, you may want to buy another style.
VINE VOICEon May 1, 2011
Personally I feel these are as durable as other hanging file folders I have used -- other may think otherwise but for me these are excellent. Clean cut lines, smooth surface and appear very durable.

These are by far better looking than the typical office hanging folders.

I am using them with Seville Classics OFF42569 Heavy Duty Office Utility File Cart, Chrome. So they are quite visible in my office.

Very happy with this product and planning to purchase other similar products.
on June 24, 2010
Envirotec Colored Hanging File Folders in assorted colors so that I could color code my blog paperwork and important documents. They are so pretty! They are also 100% recycled which makes me happy.
on April 23, 2014
I saw some mixed reviews on the colors for them. I think mine look like the same color in the picture and not washed out like other people say. The quality of the folder seems a little iffy but they are holding up and working great for my needs. None broken yet. They fit perfect in the cardboard file box I bought. I am thinking of buying another box of these when I run out.

Very happy with my purchase and they arrived quickly and undamaged.

Like most boxes of Hanging File Folders this one came with a package of inserts and tabs.
on April 27, 2015
I purchased two boxes to complete a color coded filing project. The original hanging EarthWise folders which I have used for many years were made by ESSELTE, the new ones I just received are made by Pendaflex. The old ones are very durable with sturdy metal hooks that move easily in the file drawer, the new ones are very flimsy and the metal hooks easily bend when sliding them. The old ones weigh 2.1 oz. each and the new ones only 1.6 oz. each.
I bought these for my in desk drawer. And boy do I love how the multiple colors make it easier to organize.

Pros:
Very sturdy and durable
Multiple colors help in organization.
100% Recycled
Easy to install just put in and tadah!

Cons:
None as of yet

I am very happy with this purchase and if I am in need of more hanging files, I will buy these ones again.
on May 29, 2014
No the colors weren't as described but there were 5 different colors, they're made of recycled cardboard and they hang in my filing cabinet. They also came with the tabs so I'm excited to get my paperwork all organized this weekend!
on June 22, 2013
Just the right product I was looking for. I would recommend for business and personal use. Great item for a good price.
on October 21, 2012
All in all I'm pretty satisfied purchasing a set of these folder. I use them partially as folder liners, to hold and sort my manila folders. The inserts/tags hold well and can't complain, seeing as they work as they were intended. The folders did come completely folded in half, (kind of annoying but oh well) so I just laid them on the floor with my snowboard on top of them. All flat two days later. They don't feel "too" flimsy, and while I have several other file folders I think these should hold up well. They can hold two fat manila folders without too much problem, and the rail tabs seem pretty sturdy.
Overall, unless you dislike color, or recycled material, I'd say it's not a bad product if you're in need of some "hanging" file folders.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse