Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

79%
21%
Color: MultiChange

on February 17, 2013
We bought this set to decorate the wall above the area where our grandson sleeps on his visits. The sleeping arrangement we made for him is the Gigatent Fantasy Palace Play Tent, we bought that and set it up, and laid a crib mattress inside with a sleeping bag, and he is all set. These are much better Peel & Sticks than the zoo and Disney Princess ones I got from Target, I would come in the next day and find a few of those on the floor and others bubbling off the wall. With these, I put them up and they have ALL stayed up. They don't have a strong plastic smell to them either, which I appreciate. So if you are looking for medieval heroic decor, these were exactly what we needed.
on February 27, 2013
Bought these for my son's room as he entered a Knight and Dragon phase. We previously had the solar system ones when he went thru a space phase.

These are perfect. They help you keep up with the changing moods of your child without costing a lot of money or causing damage to the walls. Just pick some neutral colors for the comforter and curtains and you can change the theme of the room in 20 minutes. My child love it.
on January 23, 2013
These are adorable and stick to the walls perfectly. Taking them off and readjusting them was no problem and they are a nice size to make a nice scene on one wall. If you want to cover a whole room you might want to consider more than 1 pack or other packs that coordinate with the theme.
on November 12, 2009
These are fantastic! I have two corner areas in my son's room; each is decorated in a different style. One corner is a castle and one is a pirate cove. I purchased the Dragon Hunter Peel & Stick Wall Appliques for the castle section and they are fantastic! They stick well enough onto the wall that my son has not yet been able to remove them, despite his best efforts. I, on the other hand, am able to maneuver my nails underneath the edges and lift them to reorganize them as needed. The appliques are larger than I expected so they very successfully filled the space. Love them!
on August 19, 2012
I bought these decals for my 3 year old son's knight inspired big boy room (he is a huge 'Mike the knight"' fan) and I am really impressed with the quality of these stickers. I was concerned that they won't stick very well or might be too easily removed but these concerns are completely removed as I used them yesterday. I even was so brave as to put them in my son's reach because they stick so well that he will not be able to peel them off too easily. The size of these are great too.
on September 29, 2011
My four-year-old has recently decided he adores all things knight-related, so when he wanted a knight poster for his wall, I went to work finding one. After all, how hard could it be? It turns out, it was really hard. Unless I wanted to purchase a fine art print of a painting of a knight for $30 or more, there was nothing to be found. And then I remembered RoomMates. Once I found these decals, I immediately ordered them. The price was right and they do what they say: I can stick them and remove them again and again (I'm a bit of a perfectionist and wanted things straight and lined up, so I had to remove and re-stick a couple of them two or three times each). There were one or two very slight tears on a couple of the decals from doing this, but they aren't even noticeable when you place them on the wall. My son was thrilled, I'm thrilled that my search came to an end, and I'm more than thrilled with the price.
on January 5, 2015
Nicely illustrated wall stickers that actually stick to our textured walls. Easily repositioned without loosing their stickability. My 4-year-old son loves them and he makes up stories about them at bedtime. The knights and dragon are rather friendly-looking characters, which is perfect for younger children. My criticism would be that they are not to scale, with the castle looking quite small alongside the knights. There are also a lot of extra shields and weapons, when other medieval items would be preferable in their place (eg, a warhorse or larger castle/more details for the castle).
on August 17, 2013
My son wanted something to decorate his room with. When he was smaller he needed a little help getting the stickers on himself. He is 5 now and can move the shields, men and other smaller stickers himself. He has asked for more but I think the one pack of pirates and one pack of knights is plenty for the wall space we have. They come off the wall easy and can be repositioned.
on November 12, 2013
This looks adorable in my little boy's room! Even cuter than I anticipated. The decals are great quality. The colors are vivid and sharp, and we were able to place them and lift and re-stick them with no problem. They lay smooth (despite our highly-textured walls) and in some lighting look like they are actually painted on the wall. I'm VERY happy with the final results!
on December 18, 2011
These decals do what they are supposed to do, they peel and stick easily. Very easy to peel off and re-position them. The figures are not proportionate in size. The dragon is almost the same size as the castle, however if you place them cleverly they still look good. You get exactly what you see in the picture.