Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

80%
20%

on February 7, 2014
I was searching retail on on-line for a green watch in particular. Most looked cheap and juvenile. This was the only one the man in my life loved... and I mean loves! Not only does he love Lacoste clothing, he now loves his stylish and quality made Lacoste watch. It is understated and refined. It is just enough green not to overpower your wardrobe or appear flashy. It is a real man's watch with the large size dial and thick band. With the thick stainless steel band around the face to protect the glass allows one to wear it sporty as well. There is also a date feature at the 3. You can't go wrong with this beauty! It is color me sexy!
on September 7, 2013
Received the package on time but unfotunately the watch is not working. It turns out that the battery is not working and have to replace it. This is supposed to be a gift. It is so embarassing. Thumbs down!
on December 25, 2013
I really love this watch but no working .. I retuned it and my money after three day it was in my credit card .
on August 13, 2013
Very nice Lacoste watch, sport and casual too.
Totally recomended for every how want to look sport and great.
Enjoy it.
on February 4, 2013
I really like this product, the brand is excellent, I recommend it. Would you purchase this item. good price and quality
on December 21, 2013
For the price, I love it. Looks cool and has been working great so far. I only wish they had a larger color scheme.
on September 9, 2013
the watch is amazing, when I first saw it I love it!! , color and design are very innovative and is very youthful
on November 23, 2012
I had this watch over a month now and I do like the quality. Lacoste addressed a problem my Adidas had with strap band snapping. This watch has two of those bands that you put your strap through to secure the watch.
on April 1, 2014
The watch works good, the battery is working, excellent quality, looks so nice not too formal but not too informal just casual. I loved it...
on November 4, 2014
Really nice watch....100% recomended.