Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Winsome Wood Benito Bed Tray with Curved Top, Foldable Legs
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Espresso|Change

on January 6, 2015
Perfect! Even better than what was expected. Very long and wide. As much space as an actual table! The only problem I had was that I ordered black and came in cherry brown. No biggie. Will probably just paint it black. In love! And I don't understand why people are saying the legs are bad? I dropped mine the other night on hardwood flooring and nothing happened to it.
review image review image
on July 14, 2012
I am happy to give this review as a place to vent my disappointment on a much needed bed tray due to a broken foot. For the item being as pricey as it was and the reviews being good I couldn't wait for it to arrive. It was a dark colored attractive wood but NOT functional! When the legs fold out they don't stay out, they collapse back in. It has made it very difficult for me to use as I always have to make sure by holding the legs all the time so it won't dump my meal in my lap! So, when you purchase a bed tray make sure that the legs 'stay out' when the need to.
11 comment| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2012
I purchased this product for use as a bed tray and as a floor-tray, meaning- sometimes I would sit on my floor (Hey, it's clean!) and want to have dinner without it becoming an utter mess.

This product is absolutely perfect for my needs. It doesn't take up too much room when you fold it and put it away, so that's nice,
The legs aren't floppy or anything, they definitely hold up even when my little dog jumps around it as if he was trying to trip it over,
It's wide enough to hold up a drink and food, and even something extra. You can really serve someone an indulging breakfast in bed with this thing,
It's not tall enough to serve as a little table if I'm sitting with my legs crossed ("indian-style")- then I would drop whatever's on it, so it's definitely not for that. But I can absolutely put my legs under it regularly and it's definitely tall enough.

The most important thing you probably want to know about is how this product actually looks in real life:
This product looks just like the picture. You might say it's a big more dark-dark-brown than pitch-back, but like many things that involve colors and hues, it's pretty debatable.

It looks very chic and fancy, like it's very heavy weight, thought it's not too heavy to hold (I wouldn't hold it with just my finger, but it's absolutely manageable, and I'm very small and weak, so it's not at all too-heavy)

Hope I helped you figure this one out
I enjoy this product thoroughly. It does what it's meant to do the best way possible, and with some household chic added to it.
on March 4, 2010
I was extremely pleased at how quickly this item arrived given the other review. The dark wood is quite attractive and makes it look much more expensive than it is. The product comes fully assembled which is handy. My only negative is that the base of the tray is much thinner than I expected--really just a piece of plywood surrounded by a thicker frame. Thus, while I don't feel too nervous using it as a breakfast tray or in-bed work station, I'm careful not too carry it around too heavily loaded. Nonetheless, the price was great for a nice-looking, functional piece.
22 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2015
Seriously! Did you think I wasn't going to notice.
review image review image review image review image
on February 1, 2011
It is perfectly functional and should handle heavy plates, but I wouldn't recommend more than 2 lbs (0.9 kg). Overall, it feels cheap and the wood is very thin. The legs fold underneath the tray, but they had no locking mechanism and so it was not made to be transported or stored in any other orientation as the legs would too easily fall out. I paid $23 + shipping, but I would rate it to be worth $15. I ended up shopping around again and decided to pay more for an Acacia Tray Square from a local home/kitchen store - and it was well worth it even though it's not meant as a raised bed tray. I don't recommend this since the quality is so low yet the price is higher than $15.
on November 6, 2015
I've had two of these trays for nearly a year. It's a nice rich black wood. It's a perfect color and shape for me, arrived on time and in perfect condition, so there was nothing to technical to complain about. The legs open and close with a smooth action, even with heavy food on it, it's not very hard to open it up once to get to the bed. The join system isn't so loose that the feet open up once you move your hand away from the base, but it's not so tight that you need a considerable amount of force to pull open the legs.

The color and ascetics is exactly what I wanted. I ordered Winsome Wood Sedona Bed Tray Curved Side, Foldable Legs, Large Handle first, but was disappointed that the bottom of the legs were not smoothed, but rough which caused them to catch the threads in my comforter and pull them up. I needed something with smooth legs that wouldn't destroy my comforters and duvets. The bottom of these legs are rounded and smooth, so you can pull them across you bed without snagging a thread or causing a rip.

I recently purchased a tufted ottoman for a coffee table, and have place one of these trays on top for a flat surface for food and drinks. It works really well for this purpose and is easy to lift off and away or move around the ottoman as necessary, the legs fold into the bottom of the tray perfectly leaving noting sticking out to snag on my ottoman. Overall, I'm really pleased with his tray and I'll definitely order it again. The price has dropped almost $5 since I last purchased it, and has made this tray an even better deal!
review image review image review image
on June 17, 2014
My husband needs to eat in his easy chair, and the legs fit in the recliner easily. We put Velcro on the legs to make them stay up when needed. Nice quality. After two years they still look good.
on February 25, 2014
Purchased tray table for hubby after total shoulder replacement. The legs didn't stay in place either up or extended. After a couple close calls, I returned it.
on November 28, 2015
Horrible product! How is this a best seller? Got the item yesterday with a huge crack and multiple dents and dings. Quality is really poor and def not worth the money. See pictures for proof. I really can't understand how it has good reviews.
review image review image review image