Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gamo Spinner Target, 6 Spinners
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 10, 2011
To quallify for Appleseed you need to be able to shoot 4 moa consistantly free hand, that is keeping within 1" ctc at 25 yards.
They recommend a minimum distance of 15 feet (not 150 feet). 15 feet is about right for me with a pistol.
I like to shoot at these free hand standing at 10 yards and from prone or kneeling at 25 yards. At these distances I can hit them with good consistancy and it is very satisfying watching them spin. This is all metal constrution. So far the most powerful rifle I have used with it delivers over 14 ft lbs energy this target shows no damage.

Air gun rifles usually have a maximum accurate range of about 50 yards, some will do a little better. At 50 yards from a rest I can still hit these with good consistancy.
If they where any bigger they would be no challenge.

Overall excellent design, well made, fun to shoot and cheap, what more could you ask
on December 11, 2012
I used these for shooting with my 1000 FPS Crossman rifle. I shot the target from about 50 yards. Some of the animals became bent after a few shots and a couple started breaking off at the welding points. Perhaps these are better for low powered rifles/pistols.

Other than the inevitable destruction (Eventually) these work as expected, they spin and reset.
on December 8, 2010
I do wish the target was bigger myself, but it serves its purpose. I bought this target for my husband and he loved it and when I expressed how I thought it should be bigger, he stated that if you did make it bigger it wouldn't really be as much fun shooting at. I'd say that the product sits about a foot and half high and it's probably around 9 inches wide. My husband like it but then again he has grown up around guns all his life so targets like this are really not that big of a challenge. He did say it was meant for pellet guns though, but BB guns can use it just fine.
on June 16, 2013
We bought this with the Daisy 840 BB gun. Works great. We like that you get instant gratification from a hit vs. paper targets which you can't tell where you hit unless you have a spotting scope or walk up to the target. Comes with target balloons, but we haven't used them.
on July 28, 2016
First let me say my review is based on using a Gamo Whisper Fusion Mach 1 .22 Caliber Air Rifle at 25 - 35 yards. Yea, the target didn't make it 100 shots and it was destroyed....all 6 targets. That may not have been the manufacturers fault, as the target is obviously intended to be used with much lower powered air rifles.....but it doesn't say that in the amazon description so for that reason I rated it low. It was basically a waste of money for me because I don't own any other air rifles. I ended up ordering a 22 rimfire target the same day this came in via ups. Would it hold up to a lower powered air rifle? I am kind of guessing it would have to be much lower powered. Although none of the targets came completely off, the welds didn't break, some had cracks in the welds and all of the targets were twisted nearly 90 degrees from normal on the weld axis.
on October 12, 2012
I only gave these targets 3 stars because my Diana 34 .177 pulverized one of the targets and knocked it right off its bar. I never shoot at targets less than 40yards. You definitely need a decent scope to see these past 20 yards. I strongly recommend the Birchwood Casey resetting air gun target. It's much sturdier, and quite frankly more fun. It's already taken more than 2000 shots, and the only problem is I have to paint the targets over and over again.
on July 11, 2011
I thought it would be bigger. I am not upset about the quality or the easy of use. just want all to know it is a little small
I shoot it with a .177 pellet rifle and at 30 yards even with the scope it is hard to see The rotating targets are about the size of a quarter.
where as the other one i bought which is the 4 round reseting targets are the size of a silver dollar.
on May 17, 2013
This is a nice spinner target for air rifles that fit the product listing (.177, under 1000 fps). I shoot a 10 meter target gun, around 570fps muzzle velocity, with wadcutter pellets. The targets are challenging - they seem to be correctly sized to simulate NRA air rifle silhouette targets at 25 yards (or meters, not quite sure). Note that the birds are NOT NRA silhouette birds. I'm going to attach images which show the targets with a tape measure - the pig, for example, is a little over 2" wide, and 1 1/4" tall. The top 4 targets are exactly the same as the Gamo Spinner Target, 4 spinners; I would give a slight edge to this one, as the extra money gives you a bit more height on the target (plus 2 more things to hit!). The targets spin very nicely. I put a set out at 16 meters, and had no issue with rebound - the lead was smashed flat laying right beneath it, but your experience may differ - I'm using a lower-powered gun with wadcutters, as mentioned above. If you choose to use it closer than their recommended 25 yards, please do wear your safety shooting glasses, just in case. This target is NOT for use with bb's, as the rebound potential is very high. It comes with 12 extra orange stick-on spots, which will infinitely more useful than the 6 balloons and string that come with it.
review image review image review image review image
on April 13, 2013
Be ready ,as others have said it is small. Spins nice when hit well.The price point is kept low by not overbuilding this target.I shoot mine with .177 and .22 springers,multi pump and Co2 rifles and pistols. I'm not recommending that you shoot it with .22 pellets just saying that mine has held up to 500 fps .22 wad cutters. Easier to hit with iron sights if you paint the targets white.
on January 20, 2013
I got this for my son for a 750 fps bb gun to target with. Was a little smaller than expected but works good, and spins great. I would not put much more speed behind it cause the gun my son has leaves pretty good indentions in it. For the price I would recommend it for low power bb guns.

See 1 answered question