Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on March 8, 2010
I purchased this only to discoved that it was chunky and impossible to use (paint) smoothly. Despite my every attempt to even out the consistency by stiring and shaking the bottle I was unable to make the glue usable. To make matters worse the brush broke away from the lid while I was using it. All I can say is that its a dissapointment, find another way to make your glitter projects!
on February 7, 2013
DON'T BUY THIS!! Just buy elmers glue...believe me, its the exact same thing. Very disappointed in the Martha Stewart company to try to pass this off as anything other than the everyday ELMERS GLUE!!
SHAME ON YOU!!
on November 7, 2011
The glue itself is great, dries quickly and adheres with strength but it is full of globs and chunks that can't be mixed and dissolved. I no longer use it for glitter projects as it does not go on evenly.
on January 4, 2013
Not quite what I expected... it is more thick than I expected and thankfully the glue does dry clear but I was uncertain of this in the beginning. The brush gets clumpy easy as well... I suggest using your own brush in the glue! otherwise a great product!
on March 11, 2014
Instead of using the applicator brush I used a fairly stiff flat, square brush for my project (done on fabric). I made sure to put enough glitter on and then laid a piece of computer paper over it so I could use my fingers to gently press the glitter in. Seems to work great but will spray a coating of hairspray over the whole piece so glitter doesn't rub off. Not sure how different it is from elmers. It IS very thick but with the brush I used, ended up being perfect.
on April 11, 2015
1 star. Not so much for the Martha Stewart brand. I've bought this in store multiple times and it's GREAT! But I had the same problem everyone else had though. The one purchased on Amazon was chunky and unusable, unfortunately.
on November 7, 2013
This was perfect to use when applying Glitter Glass to a glass surface. I put this glue on the outside of a glass vase and rolled it in glitter glass and it stayed beautifully and evenly! I will be buying this again!
on March 11, 2015
Its elmers glue with something else in it
on September 29, 2014
I bought this and the entire bottle of glue is one big blob of glue. I tried to stir it and now it is one big blob of chunky glue. Returning it pronto. I don't know if this is a bottle design flaw or what but the glue dries out and is unusable.
on December 25, 2012
This work pretty good, didn,'t have any problem with it - and 10 more words is too much to talk about glue :)

See 1 answered question