Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 8, 2010
The quality of sound is fantastic. Everyone hears me clearly and the 6 choices of ear pieces make it even more attractive. The battery last for quite a long time and it is easy to pair with my phone. Highly recommned this. Best I have ever used and I am on my 10th wireless.
on September 6, 2013
Bought this based on Jawbones reputation of being the "go-to" product. And I will offer that call quality was superior to other headsets (hence the 2nd start) but the ergonomics are simply horrible.

I was unable to find an ear piece option that fit my ear snugly without causing undue pressure. Product description states that there are 7 ear pieces options. That is misleading, there are 3 sizes in 2 styles plus and ear hook. So if you fall in between one of those sizes (as I apparently do) you are out of luck.

Second, the placement of the power button means that if you, in any way, push the earpiece further into your ear even slightly during your call, you will invariably hang up on whoever you are talking to. The ear hook was worthless.

Last but not least, the unit boasts a 33 ft range. Sadly I found that to be closer to 10 ft.

All in all there has to be better out there!
on January 30, 2014
This is a second and last Jawbone headset I will ever buy. Both units randomly turn themselves off despite high charge levels. When its not busy shutting itself off, its simply drop the Bluetooth signal. If that's not bad enough, the charging cable is a ridiculous non-standard monstrocity.
on November 26, 2012
My first Jawbone. Works OK, but it falls out of my ear every 2 minutes. And because the entire faceplate surface is the "talk" button, when I push it back into my ear the call gets disconnected. You'd think that with 6 different sized rubber cups and an optional wire hook it would fit anyone, but the cups range from medium to jumbo and the wire hook just makes it worse - it pops the earpiece out of my ear in just a few seconds. The fit is so unstable and the button so easily pressed that I will have to return this product.

At first I thought the sound was not very good, but that turned out to be my Skype connection. On my Droid the sound on both ends of the call was fine. Nowhere near as good as my old wired headset with a boom mic, but serviceable.
on July 19, 2010
I can only compare this to my Motorola H-12, and as far as sound quality and comfort, this is a superior product. It comes with a nice variety of ear buds, and an ear hook.
I use it with a PTT Nextel, Blackberry and there is some lag time; I don't always catch the first part of what's being said. The sound quality and volume are good/ clear. No problem being heard either.
The large multi function shell/button can be a little annoying in that while adjusting the earpiece I frequently press it without meaning to.
Over-all I am very happy with this product, and would buy one again.
on September 13, 2012
I had jawbone but then I lost the charging cord so i bought this jawbone prime. I like it but the ear loops broke within the first few months. SO I don't use it as much because it constantly falls out of my ear. Needs stronger earloops :)
on November 6, 2013
Unfortunately the volume was not up to par with my prior Jawbone products, so any background noise made hearing a strain. The non-usb-based charger was also a real inconvenience (e.g. can't use more common micro usb chargers when traveling, visiting friends, etc). I would not recommend this product, although I am quite fond of Jawbone bluetooth sets in general and returned this unit to replace with another one of their tried and true products.
on January 15, 2013
I am not a big fan of blue tooth headsets, but this is definitely the best one I have ever used. (I usually go for a super cheapo oem sale) I believe that this Item is no longer current at the time I am reviewing (last years model?) but it looks like I am saving 100 dollars over the retail price so that made me happy right away. 1st thing I noticed was people no longer complain about being unable to understand me on the PS3 in online game play. Also, I can hear people and they can hear me while I am driving in the car and talking on this blue tooth. I like that it connects to more than one device so I can use it on my iPhone and PS3 without having to pair every time.

I have yet to find the best fitting setup for my ear, but am able to get through the commute and or night of gaming without any real complaints; other than its hard to consistently switch between the PS3 and the iPhone while the PS3 has control of the blue tooth. (so far the solution is to turn off the PS3, but I predict that will become problematic on weekends)
on January 4, 2013
This headset is by far the sleekest, sexiest, most versatile, and simple headset currently in construction.

My use case for this headset was to use in conjunction with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I've never had to charge it for weeks at a time. I use this headset when I am driving in order to avoid the cops finding excuses to pull me over.

The headset sports 12 different headset configurations. It comes with an option to either put the ear rail on as shown in the picture, or you can take it off and begin to walk around with the headset in your ear WITHOUT any holding points. It's amazing.

The color is also slick as well. They say this is yellow, but truly it's a lighter orange, much like the shade of orange the Amazon star ratings are.

The bad parts of this headset are the following:
1) even though the magnetic charger is cool and snaps on with a breeze, it's yet another USB port/outlet that you'll need to dedicate to yet another style of attachment,
2) May be a limitation of Android, but attaching this to the bluetooth feature of my phone, I am unable to listen to music or to access google now through the simple buttons. I'm even unable to customize the settings to make these custom features.
3) There is no up and down volumes, only 5 different volume modes. Pressing each mode will result in the preset volume mode of your phone. If you want to shuffle through these five during driving, it's fairly difficult.

Hopefully you guys fine this review helpful.
on July 30, 2012
I bought this jawbone for my mother, I have had many personally and she needed one for driving and just loves this one. Works better than the original models.