Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 5 Pack - 50mm Nylon Twin Wheel Chair Casters, Black, with 7/16" x 7/8" Grip Ring Stem
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 12, 2011
I bout this wheel to replace the original on my four yrs old chair. Wheel work okay for first few days. Yesterday I heard cracking sound on moving the chair, after while the left and right side on one wheel got disintegrated. Replace it with one old good wheel, but then another wheel now too started having the cracking sound.

I also feel this wheel much lighter than the original, even tough they look similar externally. I guess sometimes you can tell a product quality baseon its weight. It just feel like consist of less material. Cost cutting??
on November 6, 2010
The casters are low cost... but so is their quality. The wheels are built in a 3 pc style; a left side, a right side and the top cover.
One week of use. and the left sides pop off... put it back in place... 15 min later... pop's off again...
I guess you get what you pay for.
Got some new casters from macmastercarr.com.. paid $2 more per caster... super fast shipping and work great.
live and learn ;) don't waste your money...
on January 20, 2012
These wheels served the purpose by replacing one of the broken wheels that came with my chair (after 12 years), but the quality does not match that of the original wheels. I wouldn't buy these again. I suppose you get what you pay for.
on January 12, 2011
These new casters work just fine. They plugged right into my chair and they roll smoothly.
Nothing to not like here.
I certainly recommend this seller.
VINE VOICEon September 27, 2013
These are perhaps the most worthless items I've ever purchased. They are poorly engineered and constructed, made from inferior material, and would better be called skids...until they collapse or the pins break out. Then they are called trash.
on December 9, 2011
I did not even know they made these until recently, i always thought if you broke a caster on your chair you would have to get a new chair (I know that sounds dumb... :)). So you can imagine my relief recently when I broke a caster on my chair and found these!

I bought this to replace a wheel on an office chair I had bought from Walmart around 2 years back! The chair is amazing and has lasted me so far without any issues what-so-ever and recently while rearranging my office room furniture, I managed to drop the chair on the hard floor and break a caster! Sat on a wobbly chair for a week before I discovered this! Ordered this based on the price and reviews and I will say they work exactly as advertised and is the exact dimensions as mentioned!

At $10 ($2 per caster) it is a great deal, much better (cheaper) than buying a new chair definitely! So I used this and it has been working well for the past 1 month almost!

My only crib or negative feedback (the reason I took 1 star off) was because it was a pain to get this to fit into the base of my chair! You need a strong arm with no arthritis or carpel tunnel to push this in! I don't remember it being that hard (or hard at all) when I first assembled the chair after initially buying it from Walmart! But for these casters, it took all my strength and at least 15-20 min, I tried 2 out of the 5 and they just would not go all the way in and click, no matter what I tried, but finally the 3rd one did fit, after some considerable effort!

So it leads me to think that not all of the casters are precision made for the exact dimensions, the first 2 might have had a little bigger stem than the 3rd! But anyways the one that fit is working and you can't tell the difference between the original 3 and the new one.

So overall a good product with some minor flaws, not a big deal at all, but if you are not strong enoug to pudh this thin into the base of the chair, you might need some help!
on November 29, 2012
Really handy and only takes a minute to drill a hole and shove them in!!!! I see they have priced them up considerably since I bought a bunch of them but ................... I got enough of to take me to my grave and have some left for my heirs!!!!!
on December 4, 2015
Ordered these wheels when my employer wanted to get rid of a perfectly good chair, it just needed new casters. My only complaint is that I only needed 3 casters and had to order 5 at a time....but I went ahead and replaced all the casters and my free chair is good as new.
on February 16, 2015
a life saver for my office chair and 1/2 the price of hardware store. I'm a big guy and my chair rated at 400 pounds. I have a 3/4 inch 4x6 plywood board on my carpet. makes moving chair easy. will update when 1 breaks.
on August 16, 2012
I bought these to replace one of the casters on my computer desk which broke. I have carpet and like to move it when I vacuum, but the casters don't glide very well on carpet, especially with all the weight.

Unfortunately these casters are a lot larger than the ones on my computer desk. I'm not sure if I can take all the casters off and replace them with these, I haven't tried. I have something wedged under the computer table and it's no problem at the moment. I've decided not to move it yet.

I have two large ottomans which have the same size casters as these. I'm concerned they may also break when I move them along the carpets. I'm glad I have these casters, to use as replacements if I should ever need them.

I'm very happy with these casters, they look hard wearing, much better than the ones on my computer desk. This seems to be a good price, and it's great to get five.