Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 24, 2009
We love this crib :) It gets an A rating in Baby bargains, which is a book which tells you everything you need to know about purchasing baby items, as well as safety ratings. We ordered it online and it arrived very quickly. It was packaged very well, everything was there that we needed. The instructions were simple, and I was able to put it together by myself in less than an hour. I also purchased the matching changing table and was very happy with that also. I would recommend this crib to any of my friends and family looking for a safe and good looking product for a very reasonable price. :)
66 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2013
We bought this crib for our soon to arrive baby and my husband had a pretty easy time assembling it. It maybe took him 30 minutes and we are first time parents. The picture is pretty true to form, though I'd say the color is a tad darker than what the picture shows, but that can vary by factory. A standard crib mattress fits in it easily. It's a great product for the price and I'm very happy with our purchase. I think it will hold up nicely once our child is born and gets to use it.
on December 15, 2012
This crib was priced well, but arrived with a big knick and the color was way off--more like a mahogany or dark chery stain. I didn't try to assemble it because of this, but all the parts appeared to be there. Kudos to Amazon for making returns easy and taking it back with no hassle. Repacking it was a real chore though (you know how it is--it's never quite the same when you try to put something back in the box). It took around an hour or so to get it back into the box with enough packaging around it (I had to add some that I happened to have around the house) to ensure that it wouldn't be damaged on the trip back. The wood seemed a bit thin compared to the crib I ended up buying (from Amazon!) and keeping for about $50 more, but I guess that's the trade off.
on July 5, 2010
We purchased this crib when my second baby was due. Because of all of the recent recalls, we wanted to move my toddler son into a crib that did not have a drop side. His bedroom is downstairs and ours is upstairs so we weren't ready to put him in a regular bed and let him have free reign of the downstairs at 20 months old. There are three things we did not like about this crib: (1) The front railing is lower than the sides, so he is able to put his foot up over the front railing. He has not yet climbed out, but I worry that it may be too easy with the lower front rail. Because of this, we bought an XL Sleepsack (which we put on him backwards) to keep him from being able to stick his foot up over the rail and possibly climb out. If the front rail was as high as the two side rails, it would not be a problem. (2) The springs squeak VERY LOUDLY. Our son weighs 30 pounds now. Almost any movement he makes in there produces a really loud squeak. I don't care about the noise when he's awake, but once he goes to sleep I worry that if he rolls over the noisy springs can easily wake him up. The squeaky springs are so loud that we hear them from the other side of the house, with white noise on, and the door closed. (3) The crib arrived with nails poking through the wood, and my husband had to file them down so my son wouldn't stab himself.

Amazon was great as always with fast shipping and a reasonable price.

This was our second Graco crib in a week. The first one from Babies R Us had holes and screws drilled in the wrong places with sections of the crib rail nailed AND glued at a crooked angle so we had to return it to BRU because it was impossible to assemble. What a bummer. We have lost our trust in Graco's products!
66 comments|11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2013
Love this crib--got the "walnut" color because the price was marked down and I didn't figure any baby would know the difference. As others have noted, the color in this photo is not accurate, but I like the color anyway. It is more of a dark cherry wood color. Crib is sturdy and reasonably easy to put together. One of the screws got stripped, we called Graco and had a replacement within a week. I do wish it had just come with some extra screws, but luckily it was taken care of easily enough. We moved when the babies were 5 months old and the cribs got disassembled and reassembled easily. I will say that the wood chips fairly easily, but this is not a piece of furniture I anticipate using forever. We use this crib (two of them for twins), the Sealy Soybean Foam-Core Crib Mattress, Carter's Keep me dry mattress pads and Carter's easy-fit cotton sheets. I like this combo.
I chose this crib as it was recommended in Baby Bargains and I'm glad I did. The price was right and I'm not sure why you'd spend more. We have received a lot of compliments on the cribs.
on October 4, 2014
Not very good build quality, which surprised me because Graco is usually great. So, I bought this for a friend of mine who is having a baby and when we went to put it together the material was not very sturdy. It is low priced for a reason. We also had a few scratches on it when we took it out of the box, but that is not the reason for the negative review, those things can happen to any product, doesn't make the product bad. However, what I also worried about was the fact that it could scratch so easily to what a baby could do to that when they start teething and so forth. It may easily chip and so forth.
on May 20, 2012
This crib is decent for the price, though for a couple hundred more you can get a crib with a nicer finish and also sturdier. Since I had a budget I found the crib that seemed to be the best for the money I had at the time. This crib is sturdy, though I think the more pricey ones seem sturdier and the while the finish on it is ok, there are parts on the rails that could possibly give your child splinters. This crib was fairly simple to put together (about a half hour to an hour) with two people, just be sure you are using the right length screws since they are very easy to mix up.

Pros:

- easy to assemble

- decent quality for the price

- seems sturdy

- looks nice (more of a cherry color than walnut though)

Cons:

- Finish could be nicer, areas on rails that may cause splinters

- For a few hundred more could get a bit sturdier crib, but if you are on a budget like I was, this crib still seems to be sturdy enough that I do not worry about my baby's safety.

*Will update on safety in a few months when my baby is older, and standing/walking.
on October 8, 2012
There are definitely quality control issues with this crib. On the one I got, the hole for a barrel nut was cut slightly off, causing the bolt to go in slightly diagonally. Even the lightest turn on the bolt caused it to completely destroy itself via cross-threading. I've never seen bolts made out of such a weak metal. There's no way I would order another one, as I can't imagine trusting these bolts to hold the crib together under load.
on June 21, 2012
This crib came with all hardware clearly marked with easy to follow instructions. I love the look of the assembled crib. The only problem was that there was a strong varnish odor that would not go away. I finally Googled the question and learned that if you wipe down the furniture with a mixture of 1/2 gallon water, 1 cup white vinegar and 1 cup of baking soda then dry with a dry cloth the odor goes away.
on July 11, 2011
We were in a time crunch as we are getting a little boy from foster care this week, so we did not return this crib, BUT .....

The Walnut color is WAY off IMO. I tried to match a crib to the old antique furniture we had in the baby's room, but this crib is VERY red. Initially we thought maybe the wrong crib was sent because the box was opened and repackaged, but looking online and comparing the colors, the cherry is darker. (Also shocked to see an item repackaged. Didn't know Amazon did this and was a bit turned off by this.) This crib has a "red" tint to it, and the color is very irregular.

It is a nice looking, sturdy crib, and we are happy with the purchase, but keep in mind it isn't "exactly" as advertised.