Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on January 9, 2010
These earrings are lovely. I love having so many different colored stones to choose from and the colors are both rich and vibrant. I would definitely recommend.
on March 24, 2011
Imagine packing this one set of earrings when traveling. Unique little set that virtually goes with all your outfits.
on January 2, 2013
I bought these for my daughter who doesn't like large earrings. I bought a second pair as a back-up, and ended up giving her the second pair on good advice. When I got these I tried them on and loved them, so I decided to show them to my daughter anyway. She loved them, too. Needless to say - I gave her both sets. I love how you can match your outfit with one pair of earrings simply by changing te beads.
on March 20, 2012
The picture does not do these earrings justice! The colors are deeper and richer than depicted, and the earrings look expensive, perfect for almost any occasion.
on February 16, 2013
These are a decent set of earrings for the price, lots of variety of wearing more than one crystal gem at a time. I can't wear cheap cheap earrings as they make my ears hurt but these did not bother me, plus I talk on the phone all day at work and some earrings just get in the way and are uncomfortable to wear. These earrings did not bother my ears at all, very lightweight and can wear all day with comfort.
on November 23, 2012
I have this set in this color and the pastel ones. I love them. The drops don't look like cheap plastic although I am not sure what they are made of. I have a lot of jewelry but I am somewhat short on earrings in comparison to rings and necklaces. These work well because they go with some many other items.
on June 16, 2013
I like these earrings very much. They are just the right size, and the colors are very vibrant. Since the drops also
fit on my silver necklace chain, I ordered a second set to use as matching necklaces.
on April 4, 2013
I was looking under SWAROVSKI crystal earrings to accompany a pendant I already have and this item came up under that classification but it came with a piece of paper saying "made with Swarovski element", whatever this means I do not know but the stone sure does not look like crystal. It will do I guess for the price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2012
Trendy, inexpensive and oh so wearable. The plain hoop is even nice. This would be my choice if you only get one pair of earrings!
on July 18, 2013
I love these earrings. They are light and do not drag down your hole which is my pet peeve. They are simple and fun in that you can make any color you have. They are my favorites and I bought the jewel ones and the pearl ones in multi colors.