Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NoiseHush N500 Wireless Bluetooth Headset for iPhone, Blackberry, HTC, Samsung, LG, Motorola, and Nokia - Black/Silver
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 16, 2010
Just received this product today and was impressed with how easily it synced to my Blackberry. The sound quality is great, little background noise, the caller can hear me perfectly and I can hear them as well as on the handset. For the price, it is an incredible bluetoooth.
on October 9, 2011
1st off I bought this bluetooth headset due to it's price. I didn't expect too much from it, but it has far exceeded my expectations. It pairs quickly and easily and the "Noisehush" part of their name stood true. The calls I made were clear even though I was driving with the windows partially down. As for comfort, the Noisehush N500 comes with an interchangable ear piece and the hook is highly advised. Just to forewarn future buyers, the piece does not come with a USB "charging block", but it does come with a USB connector.
on June 1, 2011
Fair performance, but it was not indicated anywhere that this product can only be charged via USB. Car charger nor wall charger was included.
on November 7, 2012
This was a fairly good headset. Worked for the most part even though at times you would get some form of static in the connection with the phone. What was poorly designed is the piece that goes over your ear. That surely didnt last long coupled with the fact that it was uncomfortable most of the times. Mine broke off within a couple months.
on January 25, 2013
I've had better ones, but I'm hard on things, this headset has held up nicely, it's marginally clear and is easy to use. Bettery lasts longer than advertised, I use this thing for about an hour a day, and a couple months later I haven't needed to recharge it yet.
on October 26, 2012
I ordred this bluetooth wireless headsets mainly because of the price and boy, they exceeded my expectations! The sound quality is great, very easy to set up and tho some reviewers complained about the usb to charge it, I didn't find it a problem. Just plugged it into the laptop and not even an hour later the light turned blue. It has volume control which is nice, also you can voice dial someone in your contact list or just say the phone number. All though it does have a bit of a problem with this southern accent, but we'll get that worked out!...We went to the Noisehush website and these same sets sell for $34.95! You can also buy replacement parts. OH...I did have to google a manual for it because the one that comes with it...is so small we could not read it. But the online manual was perfect. My husband and I both are very happy with this product. I got the black with pink and his is black with silver.

Using on Iphone 4
on February 10, 2011
The price can't be beat. It works right out of the box. As long as there is not too much ambient noise, the clarity is good. Sometimes however, it is so scratchy as to be unusable, but the next call it could be fine again. If you just use one occasionally in a controlled enviroment this could be OK, In the car it is too much of a pain when it decides not to connect well.
on June 2, 2013
Very easy to sync to any phone, easy and comfortable too use. Good value for the money and I would recommend to others
on August 5, 2013
works fine linked up with my note great sound for the price can't be beat. What else can I say
on May 19, 2013
I received my product just as it stated. New, unopened and ready to go. Works great. Looks good. Easy to use and durable. Im a Maintenance man and it works great in my field.

See 1 answered question