Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on May 23, 2011
Spectacular watch, very classic and flattering to all women's wrists. Dressy enough to be used for formal occasions, but subtle enough for casual attire. A great investment watch.
on March 8, 2012
this is a beautiful two tone women's tagheuer watch, elegant at the same time sporty enough to use as an everyday watch...the diamond stones on the bezel makes it look very classy but not overly dressed, the few times I've worn this watch at the mall, I've had several people ask me what time it was...it really catches someone's eye...I had a great deal on this watch , Amazon is my go to store when I'm making jewelry purchases like this...
on February 21, 2013
Beautiful watch with the deep discount confirmed by visiting
fine jewelry stores. Does not include a Tag warranty but Amazon
says it will match it. Drawback is it works on a 31 day month
and making date adjustments can be tricky
on January 13, 2013
Just as advertised and a great price. It is a beautiful watch I would recomend it to anyone want a high end watch
on May 10, 2014
We first saw this elegant & classy watch at a high end jewelry store. I had sticker shock when we were told the price so I had to say no when my husband asked me if I wanted this. What a surprise when my husband gave this to me as a birthday, Valentines Day, & Mothers Day gift because he bought this at significant savings at Amazon! I receive many compliments on this gorgeous timepiece. It is absolutely beautiful, understated, & comfortable to wear. And it keeps perfect time.