Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 27, 2013
I love these because they have no clip. When I deliver them to clients it always gets noticed. I have never had a problem with the sticky part getting worn out or not working anymore.

The paper part is equal to or better than the envelopes we have used in the past.

We are on our second box and plan to buy more when we run out again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 14, 2014
I finally ran out of my last box of these envelopes. My last batch had the metal clasps and by the time I got through all of them I noticed that the last few had marks from the claps so I was glad it was time to reorder.

I really like this clear clasp design, the flap lays flat and it looks so much cleaner than the older metal closures. The paper is nice and thick, good for security when mailing. Even though these have a gummed flap, for extra security I still like to add a bit of tape to the back flap before mailing. With the flat closure it makes that even easier. Nice for storing and organizing too.
on July 19, 2013
These clasp and unclasp easily. There are no clips, but a sticky area adheres to a special smooth area. I use these to send out City Council packets, and have used the same one per council member for 4 months. I like these and will definitely buy again.
on June 19, 2016
My only complaint about this product is that that while the sticky closure is solid, it's occasionally worrisome that it's not enough for mail going long distances or with important info. That said, you pop a piece of tape over it and problem solved and still not effect on whatever you're mailing. These are great! I use them to send art projects I don't want to have a clasp imprint show up on after mailing.
on July 13, 2016
These are a FABULOUS value. I like these envelopes BETTER than the original metal clasp type, this design is not only cleaner and niftier, since you can re-use them, plus they weigh less and for postage considerations that a good thing. Not to mention, these are a CRAZY good value, i got 100 envelopes for $10. You can beat this brand.
on March 21, 2016
These envelopes are a great deal. There is no metal clasp, but they are resealable (over and over). I was planning to return them, after I learned they didn't have the metal clasp, but once received. they are perfect for me! Don't hesitate to purchase, so long as you don't need the metal clasp...these are of great quality and functionality.
on January 18, 2015
These are kind of flimsy - not as good as the picture and not what I would have expected from Kraft. Indeed, I'm not sure the product says anywhere that it's made by Kraft. It's clever that the top folds down onto the gray rectangle that will automatically seal it. However, when inserting anything into the envelope, that contents can stick against the white part on the open flap; that presents a difficulty. The picture of the clasp is simply a picture - not a real clasp at all - just for looks.

I decided to keep them because I got them at a bargain price and the seller would give some refund but only 85 percent and no shipping. At that rate, by the time I paid to ship them back, I'd get $2 - 4 max. Otherwise I would have returned them.
44 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2015
Stupid - Postage saving means that the little "Clasp" is just a sticky section of envelope....I was looking for something that my business could put their daily reports in to pass them up the line...by the time the report gets to the manager (opened and closed about 3 times prior), the sticky part is not longer sticky and envelopes don't stay shut
on June 12, 2015
New favorite envelopes! I like the clear clasp so much better than the metal one. Easily sealable and re sealable, if you don't like the adhesive. Good quality thickness. I ship a lot internationally and irregular packaging and these hold up well.. Wouldn't hesitate to buy these again!
on June 10, 2015
I love this envelopes. it does the job for what I ordered them for.
Thank you Amazon and the entire team for doing such a good job on delivering the products quickly.
This easily fits 25 sheets of paper. Love it.