Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on March 14, 2015
Pay attention to the size. I was on a mobile device and did not see the size as I later discovered on the desktop. This vase is only a few inches in height. The most I am able to do with it is hold pencils and pens at my desk.
on October 11, 2013
I really love this. It is absolutely adorable! Too tiny to be used as a stand-alone decoration, but quite lovely with a single branch of flowers placed inside it and installed next to other vases.
on April 9, 2014
This vase is tiny but cute. I think it's much too expensive for how small it is. But the design is nice so I gave it three stars.
on April 30, 2014
This bud vase is perfect for keeping a bloom on my bathroom sink! It's just the right size, and a lovely design.
on March 29, 2016
Small - just what I was looking for to hold a single stem without taking up a lot of space on the nightstand.
on December 27, 2014
The vase is small. Pay attention to the other reviews stating the size.
on April 24, 2015
Its super tiny and a rip off. Its tinier than it looks. I cant fit anything in it. I expected a bigger vase than what came. I want my money back. Don't buy, you'll regret it.
on March 24, 2015
Item is smaller than a coffee mug! I wasn't expecting that. Big waste of Money. Not worth the shipping.
on March 1, 2015
It is miniature. Don't but thinking it will fit anything in it.
on November 15, 2015
very beautiful
It was too small for its size

See 1 answered question