Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on September 17, 2010
this film is simple, but captures me over and over.
the story is not overtly complex, but it is just nice.
I like it.
it is gentle and simple- and good for the whole family.

and it is like an hour long!

it doesn't really teach anything specific, except maybe not to be grumpy at the holidays, and to always believe.. but either way, it is just nice.

OH, and there are bonus episodes on the disc- including the OTHER christmas episode + more.
====which makes it TOTALLY worth purchasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on July 8, 2006
The animation, writing, music, and story are wonderful! This movie can easily become a holiday classic for any family (It has in ours!) I would DEFINATELY recomend this movie for any family.
on December 6, 2007
This movie is a true favorite at our house. It is a charming story and sure to be a Franklin tale you will watch again and again.
on August 18, 2015
This is my lil guys favorite 'Franklin' show by far! And a holiday favorite we watch every year now! We discovered this when my son was 3 yrs old, and he really enjoyed it, even though we didn't know the Franklin show or characters very well then. He was captured by the sweet, calm storyline. Now at 6 yrs old, he still enjoys seeing it, and as a mom I've enjoyed it a lot too. It's about working together as a family, loving your siblings and the fun, magical parts of Christmas! The colorful, soft, good ol' cartoon animation (not computer generated) gives it an even warmer holiday feel. The story is perfect for any age, boys or girls, with no scary parts or scary characters. It will quickly become a holiday favorite your family can watch year after year together!
on May 16, 2013
Like the other Franklin shows I have seen, this is very sweet and contains good messages. It is a full-length movie- I think around an hour long or so. My 2 3/4 year old daughter loves it. I can watch it with her and enjoy it. This, in my opinion, is not quite as good as Franklin and The Green Knight (which contains songs that the characters sing) but it is really sweet and worth purchasing.
Many of you may know already how much I love Franklin and his group of furry friends. But for those that don't, I am here to tell you I am a huge fan of Franklin. The true meaning of Christmas is brought to light in Franklins Christmas Gift...it is better to give than to receive. My husband and I are struggling right now with trying to explain the importance of giving to our children. Our world places our children front and center and our frustration rises when they fail to see how lucky they are. I purchased this book and plan to read it many times before Christmas. Franklin and his pals are easy to relate to and my children really enjoy these story books. With Franklin at my side my children will become more generous and grateful through the lessons taught in this story. I rate this Franklin book 5 out of 5!!!
on March 25, 2009
this film is simple, but captures me over and over.
the story is not overtly complex, but it is just nice.
I like it.
it is gentle and simple- and good for the whole family.

and it is like an hour long!

====which makes it TOTALLY worth purchasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on March 23, 2010
FRANKLIN'S MAGIC CHRISTMAS, IS AN AWESOME MOVIE FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN ME AND MY SON ENJOY THIS MOVIE WE WATCH IT ALL YEAR LONG, IT IS A MOVIE ABOUT RESPONSIBLITY, AND HOW NOT TO BE SELFISH, AND HOW IMPORTANT FAMILY IS REGARDLESS OF HOW THEY GET ON YOU NERVES. BEAUTIFULLY DONE, ESPECIALLY WHEN FRANKLINS LITTLE SISTER IS GETTING ON HIS NERVES AND HE SAYS "OH BROTHER" AND SHE SAY UH HUH FRANKLIN BIG BROTHER. LOVE IT TOTALLY CUTE.
on March 2, 2009
Franklin has to deal with the fact that he has a little sister, which is not always easy for him. A realistic topic perfect for intended age group wrapped in a magical Christmas story line suitable for all religious
backgrounds.

I bought this dvd from Amazon Canada since it does not seem to be readily available in the USA for some reason. I have had no problems as other reviewers had.
on July 23, 2016
Its the cutest Christmas story about a turtle (Franklin) and his little sister and a magic reindeer. I love it for myself but will be purchasing for 2 great grandchildren. I know they will love it.