Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Trend Lab Dr. Seuss 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set, ABC
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: ABC|Change

on January 21, 2010
I think this is the cutest crib set, the colors are great! and everything fit my crib perfect. I washed all the bedding before I put it in the crib and it all came out of the washer and dryer without problem, not even a wrinkle
I recommend this set to anyone looking for Dr. Seuss
on February 23, 2010
This product arrived in a timely manner - for Free Super Shipping Savings. The colors are much more vibrant than the internet's picture. Everything came packaged nicely and in tact. Highly recommended for anyone interested in doing their nursery in bold colors. Dr. Seuss hits the spot!!
on May 6, 2014
My sister added these to her Amazon baby registry, and since I'm a wonderful sister (and now aunt), I purchased them for her for my nephew's Dr. Seuss themed room. I think they are a great, colorful 'neutral' - they would work well for a boy's or girl's room.

These bedding pieces cover all of the basics: they're adorable, they fit well in the crib, they are quality construction, the colors haven't faded or run, they are easy to clean, etc. They're fantastic.

But the real reason I finally felt like coming back to review them, a little more than a year and a half later, and give them five stars is because this was my sister's Facebook post earlier this week: "Not sure what to be more excited about...Jack-Jack sleeping in until 9:45 in his own bed or how I heard that he was finally up when he started saying the different letters that are all over his sheet!"

My 1 1/2 year old nephew actually woke up and entertained himself by pointing out the letters on his sheets and saying them. I'm a proud aunt!

So, you really can't go wrong with Dr. Seuss ABC sheets.
on January 9, 2011
Great quality. Very soft and washes well. I highly recomend this. The colors are perfect for our sons nursery. We love the ABC Dr.Seuss motif since it will grow well with our son from infant to toddler.
on February 9, 2013
I actually originally bought this 4 piece set at target...then about a month later I found it here for $65 cheaper. So I returned it to target and rebought it here. I LOVE THIS LINE. I have bought every piece of the Trend Lab Oh the Places in blue. It looks great in real life just as in the picture. So happy with it. My baby isnt due for 4 months so I cant comment on the quality since it hasnt been used but seems good!
on August 29, 2013
I have been very pleased with this bedding set!! It looks just a good in the picture as it does in person. I got this set and an extra fitted crib sheet and they have held up. Would order from Trend Lab again.
on February 26, 2015
Quality surpassed my expectations! I am thoroughly pleased with this bedding. Material used is top notch, the Dr Seuss is actually embroidered on! Highly recommend this set; you really can't go wrong! And of course Dr Seuss is classic!
on December 28, 2012
It is so hard to find good quality Dr. Seuess decor but I am in love with this set. The colors are so bright and it is perfect fo the nursery. Item arrived very fast and the product was exactly as it was described. Very Pleased!!!
on July 31, 2013
I love the crib set I purchased. The quality of the quilt was impressive. The design is actually stitched rather than an iron on design. Love the fitted sheet and bed skirt as well. Would consider saving the money and buying the 3 piece set though rather than this 4 piece set like I got. The crib bumpers are adorable and the quality is great, but it is recommended that they not be used on a crib since they can be a strangulation risk and are not shown to prevent injuries, so getting the more expensive set so I could get the crib bumpers now seems like a waste of money. Would recommend the 3 piece set though as the quality of everything was great. The colors are vibrant and do not bleed when washed.
on September 8, 2011
We decided to create a Dr. Seuss themed nursery for our newborn son. This was the first product I purchased for his room and absolutely love it. We don't have much need for the bumpers or comforter just yet... but the sheets and the bedskirt are simply adorable. The sheet is soft, yet not too soft, and our son loves to look at the characters. Everything washed really well in our HE washer and there was no shrinking or running of colors. I highly recommend this set to anyone who may be a Dr. Seuss enthusiast like us... or to anyone wanting a set that's a little out of the ordinary. :)
review image