Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Raymond Weil 9541-ST-00208 Men's Parsifal Stainless Steel Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

VINE VOICEon August 16, 2012
I bought this as a gift for someone and I'm pleased and the recipient seems pleased too so far. It's still working fine after several months, but any watch should be at this point really. The packaging is top shelf, impressive on it's own-which is always nice in any give. It arrived well secured and shrink wrapped within the amazon box. The blue RW box approaches apple in user experience upon opening. It would be tough to let a box like that go ; ) The watch itself has that great RW sports band-kind of a misnomer since it's linked steel. I've got one that's 20 years old and it still looks great. That watch has been repaired a couple of times over the years, but usally over user error issues. I like the brand and it feels like an expensive time piece should.
on April 13, 2012
The picture does not do this timepiece justice. It is really beautiful. I love the solid build of the watch. the face changes colors in the sunlight. It is truely a swiss made watch for sure. Shipping was immediate. The price is amazing. I am very..very happy..
on November 6, 2012
Simple, elegant and a great value for money, the Parsifal is a perfect gift for Christmas. I gave it to my husband early because his other watch broke. It is nice to know this has such a good guarantee.
on March 10, 2012
This watch is beautiful. The Roman Numerals give this watch a classic look, and the dial is beautiful. Price was well below retail. All in all a great purchase.
on October 15, 2011
The Watch was a gift for my birthday. Stunning timepiece. Way nicer than the computer images.(A bit on the heavy side). Great price too.
on November 1, 2013
The watch was beautiful but the quality was not... I lost my watch in a bus because the watch strap suddenly broke and i could not realize about the problem..

I bought the watch on November 2012... so...i expect that the company responds for this problem.
on April 29, 2012
The watch is attractive but stopped working after a month. Have spent a great deal of time trying to find out how to contact dealer with no luck.