Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Outdoors Gift Guide on HTL

on October 24, 2011
I purchased the 12 Gauge watch as a gift. It had to be returned 3 times for issues, the alarm did not work, there was moisture ingress. When I finally asked for a refund, they claimed there was a scratch on the watch face and offered me a 50% refund. Oakley needs to get out of the timepiece business and stick to making sunglasses. The watch is junk and for the price it is an absolute rip-off.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2015
This product arrived with a dead battery and the Oakley Store wouldn't assist me with sending it in for a new one since it wasn't purchased directly from Oakley.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse