Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 27, 2010
This was a gift for my girlfriend's birthday. She loves it. Its nicely sized, not too large not too small. The detail on the cross itself is very nice and while the diamonds on it aren't huge, they look very good. The gold seems pretty good quality, as it hasn't turned green like some cheap gold tends to do. Its a beautiful necklace on a quality chain. I couldn't recommend it more.
on April 7, 2011
I purchased this cross as a gift based upon the reviews and the picture. When it came, I was really disappointed. The cross is lovely but small and very light weight....the chain is almost invisible with a very cheap clasp. I couldn't give it as a gift so I shopped til I dropped looking for a white gold cross as pretty as this one. The solution was to upgrade the chain. It made all the difference. It cost $150 more but I really love it and feel comfortable giving it to my daughter in law for her baptism gift. BTW, the jeweler gave me a $10 credit for the chain and put it in a pretty gift box as opposed to the little draw string pouch it came in.
on November 13, 2012
This cross is so tiny, I am embarrassed to give as a gift. It arrived in a large box, with no paperwork, no packaging and was all tangled. I have not sent it back yet, because I need to research how to do that, and how to properly package it up. This is not at all like any thing I have ever ordered from Amazon.
on February 14, 2013
My longtime Girlfriend loved it. Exactly what hse wanted. She kissed me and we had fun as she was so happy with Gift. I saw it for first time when she opened it and it looks good on her, She said she will alawys wear it. Have hit on gifts for her before but never as happy as she was with this Gift. I did not know Amazon offered Jewery but laready telling people about great offers by Amazon as this Valentaines gift was perfect. Strongly suggest this.
on January 24, 2012
A very pretty eastern style cross with a diamond center. It is much smaller than the picture would lead you to believe even after checking the dimensions with a ruler. None the less my wife is quite pleased with it. I would suggest if considering it you might make a cross of toothpicks the dimensions listed so you can see the size.
on March 21, 2012
I couldn't have been happier with this item. I was a little leary of buying jewelry online, but what came was exactly like the picture. It came within 5 days, was in a beautiful wood case, and was exactly what I asked for.
on July 9, 2012
This cross is extremely small. I wasnt expecting it to be huge or anything, but the tip of my index finger can completely cover the whole thing. The diamonds on it are practically invisible, you would need a microscope if you wanted to get a look at them. The picture associated with this piece is VERY MISLEADING!! I would never have spent $171.00 on this cross if I would have seen it in a jewelry store. It is definitely NOT WORTH $171.00, NOT EVEN ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD!!. This cross should cost no more than $50.00. Where they came up with that price i'll never understand!
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PIECE OF S***
on January 8, 2011
great product and I was so happy that Amazon had what I was looking for in a Christmas present for my wife.. Again Thanks for being so fast and helpful to me and others...K
on May 12, 2014
This cross is beautifully subtle and fits beautifully around a larger woman's neck. The clasp is sturdy but easy to maneuver even with arthritic hands.
on May 14, 2015
Just what I expected. Happy with the size and shape very pretty necklace. Chain is a bit thin, but very worth the price for chain and cross.