Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 5, 2013
My wife gave me this figurine when our second daughter was born. I keep it on my desk at work, and it warms my heart every day to look at it and have a little reminder of the love waiting for me back at home. A perfect gift for any dad (or grandad) with two girls in his life. I like that Willow Tree also makes this figurine with a third child (both boy or girl), so that when we eventually grow our family, I can update my version but still have this same pose that I love so much.

I will say that my version has darker lines on it where all of the carving marks on the dresses are. This may just be due to its age (I had mine for about 2-3/4 years), but I actually prefer it this way. The slightly more noticeable line make it look like a painted wood carving.
on January 20, 2015
Bought as a nostalgic gift for my husband. He's like wallpaper, it's hard to get a read on him and he never has much to say, but I saw a twinkle in his eye when he opened it. I'm not sure where exactly he put it, but I'm willing to bet it's sitting on the corner of his desk at work. :) Great gift, great price, quick shipping. Thank you!
on June 7, 2014
My dad has 2 boys and 2 girls. I loved the sentimental value of this figure. But the look in his eyes when he got it as a Father's Day gift was even better. It was in perfect condition when it arrived. It was well packaged and he still has it out where every one can see it
on July 8, 2013
I really love willow tree products and I got this beautiful piece to go with a willow tree piece we already have called "Angel of Mine" which is of a mother holding a new baby. We have 2 little girls and a new baby on the way and these 2 pieces together I thought would represent our family so perfectly. I was so excited to receive this in the mail and put it next to Angel of Mine but when I got it, I was SLIGHTLY disappointed because of the difference in skin tones as well as the size of the piece. The dad and girls are darker skinned then the mom and the baby... Luckily, my husband is Filipino and I'm Caucasian, so I'm going to let it slide because I love the emotion that the piece reflects. The piece is so touching it brings tears to my eyes, the way the little girls are looking up and admiring their father and looking to him for guidance and wisdom as well as holding onto him for safety and comfort is just so beautiful, words can't describe the emotions and love these little girls feel, and I feel it is exactly the way my 3 and 4 year old look up to their dad. And the way the dad is looking down at his daughters is just so loving and admiring, the way any father would feel about his sweet little girls. The piece next to Angel of Mine looks like it should be a little bigger, at least the dad. The fact that his head is down makes him shorter then the mom holding the baby which makes me sad because the dad doesn't look bigger then the mom. This piece on its own is beautiful, but make sure if you get it to compliment another piece that it is the right size and that the coloring is complimentary as well.
on December 29, 2014
Can't say much more about Willow Tree except they just make great statues that most any recipient will end up keeping the rest of their lives and possibly even pass down generation to generation. They are very well made and are just very nice gifts to give people you care about. My ONE only complaint is they don't deviate from light skinned statues. For instance, I did get one of these for my Dad, but both the sons and the Dad are white skinned. My brother and I are adopted and have brown skin, so it didn't depict us as I would have liked. But it's all good.
on June 8, 2014
This statue is complete and utter sentimental tripe. It was perfect for Father's Day. My Dad has two girls who are now both out of the house permanently so he was very choked up when he received this for Father's Day. It was definitely not something he expected considering Father's Day is usually the holiday for new wallets or ties he'll never wear, so this was a breath of fresh air and something he'll really cherish.
on January 11, 2011
Very sentimental gift for my father for Christmas. My sister and I are grown and the daughters in this statue look around 8 and 10--- the age our parents miss us being most. Great gift@
on June 26, 2014
I bought this for my husband for Father's Day because I already have 2 others, one is the girs (Two Together) & they are both significantly smaller than this. I found the larger figurine to be a bit creepy without a face. It would be perfect if it were smaller. I probably won't buy anymore Willow Tree figures. FYI - they are all made in China.
on August 7, 2014
Bought this for my dad for Father's Day, and He LOVED it he was very happy and I have never seen my dad this happy because I feel like it for perfectly because of my sister and I, the only thing is my dad is bald so we joked about sanding the hair off! ;) you guys Rock! And is smaller than I thought maybe about the length of your wrist to your elbow.
on May 15, 2014
This really is a gorgeous figurine. In fact, every time I look at it, it almost brings me to tears. It reminds me of my two little girls (8 y/o and 5 y/o) and with the exception of darker hair on us, it looks just like us! Very well made and great attention to detail. I highly recommend it.