Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 30, 2010
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend from Macy's a few years ago for Christmas, and both of us really enjoyed the fragrance. Once he used it up, I wanted to replace it for him at Christmas but didn't want to pay the full price because i wanted to have room for other gifts as well - not just a repeat gift. I was worried about buying cologne online at such a discounted price, but it turned out to be a great experience! The cologne was shipped and delivered quickly and was well packaged- cellophane wrapped box intact. I thought maybe there'd be something off with the actual scent but it smells just like the bottle from Macy's. Perfect!
on February 12, 2013
I absolutely love this cologne. I've bought it for my fiance before and it is my favorite scent out of all the ones he wears. It arrived very quickly and it impeccable condition. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
on April 1, 2013
I love this scent! But wanted to find a better deal then what the store offers. I was excited to have found this! It is the same as the last bottle that was purchased full price at the store, does not smell any different. Great purchase!
on July 5, 2015
Preface: Wife originally purchased this for me for a birthday/Christmas gift several years back. I had finally run out, and re-upped!

Pro's:
1) Affordable
2) Great Scent (although that is subjective)
3) A little goes a long way

Con's:
1) None that I can think of

Conclusion: The first 4oz bottle lasted several years. I wear cologne 6 out of 7 days a week, and normally use 3 sprays. I have been so happy with the product, I re-upped and even tried a different True Religion scent. Not as much of a fan of the other one I picked up, and prefer this original.

Box and packaging were legitimate. Quick shipping, great service! A++
on April 25, 2013
So far out of the fragrance ive tried this is the best , I liked guess suede is similar to that but a more subtle note .
the bottle is very nice and the sent is loved by my wife and other women lol
on January 5, 2014
I absolutely love this Cologne. It smells delicious. My boyfriend loves it too! Ladies this is a MUST HAVE for your Boyfriend husband, even a friend. But the best part is..... This seller gives you the EXACT same product as department stores for HALF yes i said HALF the price!
on March 17, 2016
I've went through two bottles of True Religion's Drifter and this is about my second one of their original scent over the past two years. The only negative, as many say, is that it doesn't last long. Other than that, it smells great. It's a great, woody cologne that keeps me coming back despite that flaw. I haven't found anything that smells quite like it. Let me know if you do, I'd be willing to give it a try.
on October 27, 2015
This fragrance is cruising down the Mississippi River on Highway 35 around Hager City, Wisconsin, snaking through the “twisties” with your pack yearning to roll back the throttle – taking in all the smells of an autumn ride - leaves, gasoline, exhaust, and the faint smell of your leather jacket…

Out of the bottle, True Religion is a blend of citrus, herbal, and (lack of better word) “outdoorsy” notes. Today, I was greatly surprised with performance (much better than previously remembered) and while I may have over-sprayed, I got 6+ hours longevity with modest projection/sillage. In my opinion, True Religion would offer great flexibility to be worn any time of year and for most events. Another beauty, True Religion can now be found at most discount retailers at affordable prices. All said, my final tally is 4.0 stars out of 5 stars and a solid “like” for the Fragrantica following. As previously noted, TR is a great smelling fragrance, but lacks originality and demonstrates some performance challenges. I will, however, recommend adding to any collection for those looking for a good smelling fragrance with flexibility all at an affordable price. Enjoy your day and happy fragrance hunting… For all the riders out there – keep the shiny side up…
on March 16, 2012
I ordered this as a gift for my son! He loves the scent and he loves that it lasts for days, even after bathing, he can still smell the scent on his body! THe best part is the huge savings I received by purchasing it from Amazon as opposed to getting it from the store where I would have spent an extra $30 dollars. This was indeed a great deal!
on January 1, 2014
Just bought this cologne for myself, I know True Religion colognes at Macys run almost thirty dollars more, this is a very good deal. I wasnt sure with some of the reviews on here saying it didnt smell like the real true religion spray, they're wrong, it comes in its manufactured package with the factory plastic seal over it, making it almost impossible for someone to have tampered with. It smells fantastic, manly citrus is how i would describe it, its not overpowering and the smell stays four a few hours, not all day.