Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoors Gift Guide on HTL

on July 6, 2012
This is a great puzzle. The picture on the front of the box is only a portion of the 2'x3' floor puzzle but the complete picture is pretty cool that includes bad guys like Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin. Its big and bright and since its Spiderman, its the most favored puzzle in the house.

My only issue is with the quality. We have a lot of floor puzzles from Mellisa and Doug. The puzzle pieces in those products are made from a very heavy duty card board and have some kinds of stain proof coating. Its feels good to the touch, easy to handle and has lasted the occasional chewing on by the youngest baby. But their puzzle of ocean scenes and dinosaurs are no match for Spiderman swinging through the city. This spiderman puzzle is made up of pretty durable carboard as well but the not as good of quality. Some pieces have already begun showing wear and tear which is sad.

It still gets four stars because as a gift it blew my son away and he loves it, it is big and colorful and fun. I just don't expect this to last than a few more months with the use it is getting.
on March 7, 2011
My 5 year old son really enjoys this puzzle. He needs an adult to help, but overall it's fairly easy to put together.
on February 24, 2011
My son was in heaven when he saw Spiderman. Shipping was extremly fast as I ordered the product quite late and it still got there before his birthday. Some of the pieces are quite long and I think from laying in the bag in the box they got a little bent but still usable. I am not a fan of the box as it opens both ends and sometimes when my son tries to clean up they come out the other end of the box. Otherwise a big success
on July 25, 2012
I bought this my 3 year old because he loves Spider-man and he needs something that will help his creative skills. This is a great puzzle, the puzzle itself is cooler then the picture on the box. The first time he used it, he had fun and it gave us bonding time. I recommend this puzzle for all kids who are Spider-man fans and like to put together puzzles.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 26, 2014
We brought the Spiderman floor puzzle we purchased from this listing to the hospital as a "Big Brother" gift for our older grandson......when his baby brother was born, and it worked out great! Our daughter-in-law had a nice sized labor/delivery/recovery room, so our grandson sat down on the floor with it right away, keeping him occupied and happy while a bevy of visitors arrived to fawn over the baby. He was a month shy of 4 at the time, and his loves were Thomas the Train and Spidey, so this brought a big smile. I've babysat for him since he was a newborn, and while we've had smaller wooden puzzles, this was his first big (2' x 3') "grown up" cardboard puzzle with more pieces (46) - very colorful with a large Spider-Man in the center, and smaller characters surrounding him (Spider-Woman in the bottom left, Green Goblin in the upper left, Vulture centered above Spider-Man, Electro in the upper right, and Doc Ock in the bottom right). The hard part came when it was time to leave and he had to take it apart! The pieces are good sized, relatively sturdy and easy to handle (we did end up taping one end of the box with packing tape so that only one end opened and prevented pieces from falling out.) It also provided him something quiet to do at their home while his brother was napping... when you're the "big guy" and this "little guy" has invaded your home and requires you to "turn down the volume" frequently, it sure helps to have some fun, quiet options - thank goodness for puzzles and coloring books!

HOWEVER... be aware that they have changed the picture accompanying this listing, so at least all of the reviews published prior to mine (and really, probably up until mid-2015) are with regards to the one we purchased, not the one in the photo! (You've got to be kidding me - now they change it to put a disclaimer in the title of the listing... "styles will vary"... don't you want to KNOW what you're actually getting when you order something?!
on September 14, 2012
My barely 4-year-old son is just getting in to puzzles. He's a very smart boy and can work 100-piece puzzle. I got this for him a little late. But he loves spider man. It's a cool picture. It's a puzzle. The pieces fit together. What else is there to say? It's not a wood puzzle so it won't have the durability of a wood puzzle. It's just... a puzzle. With spider man. "It is what it is." Cheers.
on January 18, 2013
Got this floor puzzle for my 3 year old. He loves doing floor puzzles and is so proud of himself when he gets them put together on his own. This puzzle is a stretched out oval shape with goofy shaped pieces which means younger children will not be able to do the puzzle on their own. It is also nothing like the picture.
on January 4, 2013
I bought this puzzle for my son. He's 3 years old. He loves it and I think he learns a lot with this educational toy. i don't know how durable is it, but the piece are very hard solid.
on February 11, 2013
My 4 year old grandson loved this puzzle! We had fun putting it together. It was a little difficult for him but when it was all done he was soooo excited! Good quality. Good buy.
on September 22, 2013
I ordered this for my Grandson after he discovered they made big floor puzzles you could put together on the floor. I will probably get him another one, maybe for Christmas!!