Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chuggington StackTrack Dunbar
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

86%
14%
Price:$10.33+ $6.00 shipping

on April 3, 2014
My 4 year old son is a HUGE Chuggington fanatic! Two Christmases ago he received this train, along with one of the Chuggington Stack Tracks and several other of the Stack Track trains. The train is very well made and durable--my son is not the least bit gentle with his toys and his Dunbar is still in perfect condition! The upper portion is made of metal, while the wheels, wheel mount, and dark green border at the bottom are all made of some type of hard plastic. There are connectors at both the front and the back--these are plastic too--allowing Dunbar to attach to other trains at both ends. My son loves this train. He plays with it and his other Chuggington trains almost daily. FYI, if you have wooden tracks you should know that these trains are too narrow to allow the wheels to sit within the grooves of those tracks--although that does not deter my son from using them with his wooden railway. LOL Because of it's small size, this train is so convenient to take along when traveling (along with an assortment of other trains and die cast cars!)
on March 3, 2012
My 3 year old loves Chuggington's. He takes several chuggers with him whenever we leave the house. This die cast construction and seems like it will be very durable. I wish that they were a little larger and would work on his wooden railway. I know that there is another Chuggington line that is made for the wooden railway as a well as a third line that is the interactive series; it's just a lot of extra money. This train doesn't have any moving parts (aside from the wheels) and seems kind of boring. My son does currently seem content with pushing it around the floor, but I don't know how long that will keep his interest.
on July 14, 2014
Love this train it is cute, durable and a great price! The only issue is if you are using this on the Wilson's track, I've noticed Dunbar has a hard time going down the track, he always gets stuck or flipping over. We have 5 other chuggington trains and none do this, so I've concluded its because Dunbar is more squarish than the others who are more round. Still worth the buy just know your kids might get frustrated while using him and end up ignoring him for other trains who do not flip while riding the rails.
on December 2, 2013
Excellent quality and so well packaged that I hated to open it for my granddaughter. The markings were well placed and looked great, the parts were solidly build and placed where they are easy to handle, even for my two year old. I'm currently in the market for more pieces, I'm hooked on Chuggington.
on February 23, 2013
My reviews for all the Chuggington toys that link like this will pretty much be the same. They are cute. They are sturdy. My son loves linking several together and making a big train across the floor.
on October 15, 2011
amazon had just what we were looking for. my great grandson
watches chuggington first thing when he crawls into bed
with his grandparents. that's why we bought many of them
because we are giving them to him at christmas. great
idea and amazon had them.
on November 16, 2014
Great toy for kids providing hours of entertainment. My young kids love them. I didn't want any of the tracks that go along with these trains, I just wanted basic train tracks for pretend play. I've been buying the basic tracks for the Thomas 'take n play,' and these trains glide fine on those tracks. I just liked the looks of these trains better than the Thomas ones, and I like that they all fit nicely in the Wilson Carry Case.
on December 6, 2013
Our son has a lot of the Stack Track and really enjoys playing with them for hours at a time. All trains are well made and very durable. This is a good product. My son will play for hours with these trains. These don't work on traditional wooden train tracks.
on July 26, 2014
My son loves the series and is collecting the trains, he loves this one and plays with it often, it has held up great between a 4 year old and a 2 year old it still looks like the day it came out of the package, very well made!
on February 8, 2014
This order came in great. It and three other Chuggington cars will be added to my grandsons collection for his third birthday. He loves them all and carries them around wherever he goes...